NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1329040108443_1319589.png

Unlucky Boydy

Campo released from final year at Canberra to join Hull KR.

Good for all parties I think, would have hated this saga to drag on any longer and aside from injuries Campo would have played NSW cup.

Big fan of Campo but once those knees went and he lost his running game he was a shadow of his former self.

I have spoken to a couple of people last night and this morning about any "Supposed ESP Rumours" and based on the people I have spoken to (people who know whats happening) there is nothing there.

Dr Grange, if you are happy to privately share these supposed rumours with me im happy to follow up on them but without any concrete evidence, rumours like this dont do the hobby in general any favours.

I won't disclose my source of the rumours, They are also in the know & deal with ESP directly on a weekly bases.
I hope the rumours are wrong & ESP card side of the business can dig it self out of their financial problems & trade on. But if they don't they are also doing damage to the hobby which is already struggling by lying about their situation.
Collectors have a right to know the truth......

Last edited:
In a radio interview here over in NZ today they were interviewing Jim Doyle from the Warriors and he hinted that Foran has been signed from 2016. I'm hoping he was not serious!

I won't disclose my source of the rumours, They are also in the know & deal with ESP directly on a weekly bases.
I hope the rumours are wrong & ESP card side of the business can dig it self out of their financial problems & trade on. But if they don't they are also doing damage to the hobby which is already struggling by lying about their situation.
Collectors have a right to know the truth......

I agree collectors have a right to know the truth, but rumours about esp's financial situation based on hearsay and without providing proof are also just as damaging to the hobby
i just hope for collectors sake, its not true so we still have cards to collect

I for one am dissapointed in these rumours Dr grange needs to get his facts right before posting these rumours.
You can be in a lot shit for posting these rumours mate and why don't you disclose the people who you claim to have said these rumours pull ya head mate.

At the end of the day, there will still be cards to collect in some shape or form, so it really does not matter who produces or distributes the product, or even what type of product it is.
We all have different views as to what type of product would suit our own collecting likes and dislikes, but no matter what, a product will be available.
Our own interest is really centred on the cost of collecting in general, as i see it.

Basically we get what we are given, like it or not.
I believe this arguement is fruitless and a waste of time and effort as the result will never matter anyway.
Maybe we just move on and let what gets distributed hit the marketplace and just collect, which is all we are, just collectors.

In a radio interview here over in NZ today they were interviewing Jim Doyle from the Warriors and he hinted that Foran has been signed from 2016. I'm hoping he was not serious!

Which radio station, time, exact words to hint that etc? There has been so many muddled signs of this possible signing, most Warriors fans had given up hoping.

However, Doyle is not the kind of person who would say something if it wasn't for real

if warriors sign foran will be a great buy and also give a chance for foran and Johnson to improve their game together for both warriors and NZ, would be a big loss to manly

Foran / johnson partnership on a full time basis would be absolutely lethal!

Except i thought he was on his way to the roosters

Would much rather see him over at nz though

Which radio station, time, exact words to hint that etc? There has been so many muddled signs of this possible signing, most Warriors fans had given up hoping.

However, Doyle is not the kind of person who would say something if it wasn't for real

Am not sure exactly it was on one of the racing ones Saturday morning.

For those that aren't aware, NRL trading cards are a tiny part of what ESP deals with. I'm sure the future of their company doesn't financially hinge on their NRL trading cards. You might want to have a word, @Dr Grange
http://www.elitesports.com.au/about-esp/

I didn't say ESP as a company was in financial difficulty only the card side of the company was... I also stated that I hope the rumours were wrong. All i said was I heard as whisper from someone who deals with ESP never stated it was factual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom