NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons have advised members that they have not tried to register a playing contract Packer for 2015 who was released from custodial care on Monday

They have advised that they have agreed to play a part in his rehabilitation through the Dragons Education and Welfare programs.

Pretty sure they released that to everyone. Not just members...

OK no dramas it came to me as a members news release. Hopefully he takes his chance and makes the most of it.

NRL club day on Fox. Today has been Canberra, 8 classic wins in a row, can't recall seeing Canberra string that many together for a while...

Currently Souths v Canberra prelim final, what a cracker!

Clyde at his best, Stuart kicking the ball 60m into touch, Blake unable to be tackled, awesome!

Last edited:
NRL club day on Fox. Today has been Canberra, 8 classic wins in a row, can't recall seeing Csnberra string that many together for a while...

Currently Souths v Canberra prelim final, what a cracker!

Clyde at his best, Stuart kicking the ball 60m into touch, Blake unable to be tackled, awesome!

1989 Prelim Final? Just turned that off. Had a bad feeling about it. ;-)

I can't tape things off Fox, otherwise, I'd have taped everything for the past week. Love the Optus Cup 1997 games (I was staunchly opposed to SL at the time) and went to heaps of the ones they've been showing with family and mates who followed Manly, Bears, Tigers, Saints and Para…who all sadly drifted away from the game during SL or in the aftermath 1999-2000. Some absolute corkers on though. The 1995 Canberra vs Broncos game earlier was smashing.

I can't tape things off Fox, otherwise, I'd have taped everything for the past week. Love the Optus Cup 1997 games (I was staunchly opposed to SL at the time) and went to heaps of the ones they've been showing with family and mates who followed Manly, Bears, Tigers, Saints and Para…who all sadly drifted away from the game during SL or in the aftermath 1999-2000. Some absolute corkers on though. The 1995 Canberra vs Broncos game earlier was smashing.

It is just great to see some of the legends running around, so many smaller players but all tough as nails

Yeah. Got G&T, Tyrell, Luke, G Stewart, Grant, Clarke, McQueen for starters. And it's not like Luke Burgess got much game time in 2014 as it was.

i keep seeing suttons been told hes going to have to play for his spot in first grade.

i didnt ask him directly, but i ran the coogee stairs with him today and he was on his own, so i can tell you he's definitely putting the hard work in. he was sweating buckets

i keep seeing suttons been told hes going to have to play for his spot in first grade.

i didnt ask him directly, but i ran the coogee stairs with him today and he was on his own, so i can tell you he's definitely putting the hard work in. he was sweating buckets
Treat em mean, keep em keen.

Treat em mean, keep em keen.

Rumours going around that a NQ Cowboys youth player has passed away.

Very sad if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom