NBA 2K15

What's everyone's verdict??

So far, I have gone through literally 7 MyPlayers, trying to find something I like. Have settled with 3 now, with my 3rd being my latest last night. I'm still yet to redeem my code(s) for the bonus stuff, does anyone know if it works across the board, or ONLY on 1 of your MyPlayers? I'd imagine the 5,000 VC is open to any/all MPs once added to your account, but one it's depleted, it's gone (naturally), but wasnt sure about the KD sleeves/etc.

A bit annoyed that I got gipped on the Circus Shot Trophy (PS4) which is make a shot beyond half court. I did it in a quick game with KD. Will try it again, have a great way to rack a few easy Trophies up quickly!

Who's got it for PS4?

I'm on PS4.

I'd hesitate with the preorder code too. Mine only half worked...got the 5000 VC but not the KD Sleeves and only 1 of the two MyTeam packs plus no Dante Exum player card. The day after my 5000 VC vanished anyway. 2K say they will fix it all but no idea how long that'll take.

Got it on ps3 and its a huge letdown.. its pretty much exactly 2k14 with just updated rosters, you need PSN (which i dont have) cause i dont have internet at my new house, which means My Team, 2k heroes, and my player store is locked!!! SHOCKING. Still playing my career at the moment though and trying to enjoy watching my dude get slowly better.. 6'5 PG for the bucks.

Got it on ps3 and its a huge letdown.. its pretty much exactly 2k14 with just updated rosters, you need PSN (which i dont have) cause i dont have internet at my new house, which means My Team, 2k heroes, and my player store is locked!!! SHOCKING. Still playing my career at the moment though and trying to enjoy watching my dude get slowly better.. 6'5 PG for the bucks.

But dont those modes or stores require online connection as standard? It's like buying COD and getting annoyed you can't play multiplayer...

I did read a bit about last-gen copies being a lot like 2K14, albeit they've included the old "Crew Mode". You have to remember that for sports games, they run out of ideas to enhance their releases, this is a big thing for NBA 2K gamers, especially if you buy it each year (like me). Don't know how many times I've said the lines "fk 2K" and "not buying again".... only to buy it again!!

How's everyone doing? I havent played since Sunday, was hoping to get in a late-night session tonight.

Really keen to look at developing my MyPlayer(s) some more, possibly look at running some crew games!

I've found myself in the MyTeam mode more than I expected and have neglected My Player (Career) a bit. Upto the Celtics in Domination mode now and completed 4 of the Challenges in Challenge mode too. After beating the Knicks in Domination I scored my first Gold card out of their packs, Carmelo Anthony. Also followed that up by picking up a Gold Andre Drummond in the Auction House to control the paint.

Mainly playing My Team , working through domination , only got one gold player , that lebron dude lol and a bunch of silvers and bronze , trying to get all the aussie players , got so far mills , bairstow , delly , I wonder if ingles is on there .

Are these all the aussie players ? Bairstow, Mills , Bogut, Delly , Exum , Ingles , Baynes,Motum.

Can you tell me more about MyTeam, it seems I might have the wrong impression on it...

Do you play against AI teams? And the "cards" are just collections, or do you get to use the player you unlock?

Can you tell me more about MyTeam, it seems I might have the wrong impression on it...

Do you play against AI teams? And the "cards" are just collections, or do you get to use the player you unlock?
You can play against the computer , domination mode unlocks a player from the team you play , plus jerseys etc. or can play the challenges , reminds me a bit of madden ultimate team , players have contracts.

You can play against the computer , domination mode unlocks a player from the team you play , plus jerseys etc. or can play the challenges , reminds me a bit of madden ultimate team , players have contracts.

Thanks Mark, seems I definitely had the wrong impression!!! Looks like I'll be checking it out!! Cheers bud.

Back
Top Bottom