NBA 2K15

Nice work!!! You're flying through it! ha ha. :p

I wondered if you sided with Jackson Ellis early on, would it mean a quicker deal with Nike/Jordan. I wanted to run with Adidas all along, but I gotta work out how to finally impress them?!?! I laugh at my dude running around with his Sprite t-shirt now, lol.

Nice work!!! You're flying through it! ha ha. :p

I wondered if you sided with Jackson Ellis early on, would it mean a quicker deal with Nike/Jordan. I wanted to run with Adidas all along, but I gotta work out how to finally impress them?!?! I laugh at my dude running around with his Sprite t-shirt now, lol.

I stuffed up my gatorade deal I wanted and they achievement is gone completely so looks like I missed the boat.

Ok, so i ended up getting swept by the spurs in the first round and bulls won it all.

Offseason activity - they failed to land any player i wanted.

Acquired: Paul Millsap, Wesley Matthews, Marcus Thornton, and drafted 2 guys that are less than a 50 overall.

Starting 5:
PG: J. Lin (only PG on the roster)
SG: Kobe, Wes Matthews, Thornton
SF: Me, Swaggy P
PF: Millsap, Randle, Ed David, Ryan Kelly,
C: Sacre, x2 rookies with 49 & 47 overall

We're pretty stacked at the 2, 3 and 4 but did not address any of the teams real needs. So season should be interesting.

I stuffed up my gatorade deal I wanted and they achievement is gone completely so looks like I missed the boat.

I'm reading that you can still get it, but I'm yet to see HOW.... Maybe check Social Media, and see if you can still ask Pharrell?

Ok, so i ended up getting swept by the spurs in the first round and bulls won it all.

Offseason activity - they failed to land any player i wanted.

Acquired: Paul Millsap, Wesley Matthews, Marcus Thornton, and drafted 2 guys that are less than a 50 overall.

Starting 5:
PG: J. Lin (only PG on the roster)
SG: Kobe, Wes Matthews, Thornton
SF: Me, Swaggy P
PF: Millsap, Randle, Ed David, Ryan Kelly,
C: Sacre, x2 rookies with 49 & 47 overall

We're pretty stacked at the 2, 3 and 4 but did not address any of the teams real needs. So season should be interesting.

Have you unlocked the Achievement for asking to be traded?? lol. Could be good timing!!!

Have you unlocked the Achievement for asking to be traded?? lol. Could be good timing!!!

Lol yeah I have. I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel just yet, but not far off either! I'll just sook to the GM about how I'm tired of losing for a bit and see what he does!

Somehow, my awful team has started the season 5-0, sitting first in the Western Conference.

27.5ppg, 9.0apg, 4.3rpg, 1.3spg, 1.3bpg
63% shooting and 55% from behind the arc.

Managed to get it so that Sacre doesnt play same time as me - and since I play most of the game it works in my favor. Randle and center. Bit undersized but great dunker!

Back
Top Bottom