NBA 2K15

Bring on Thursday, the only sucky thin is that I have to work after picking it up so can't play till I get off, it's going to be a very long 10 hour work day lol

I'm off work on Friday whilst the Wifey goes to work, so when bubby goes down for a snooze, I'll be able to tear up the courts! And I'll probably throw in some late-night hours on Thursday.

Yeah but you have to prove it with a catalogue or somthing, lot of pissing around so was easyier to go into big W,, where I live the shops are next to each other so no fuss lol, just trying to save people money without the hassle :)

No probs....here they have it for $79 in JB Hifi and EB Games and $68 at Target and Big W. I preordered at JB Hifi so still got all the bonus preorder stuff like 5000VC, 2 My Team Packs, Myplayer KD Leg sleeves and a Dante Exum or other MyTeam player card...but got them to price match as well @ $68.

Did anyone get the KD bonus pre order for PS4 ? having trouble with the locker code, bunch of numbers ? any help cheers. :(
purchased from d*** Smith.
Having the same problems for a few days, I assume it just needs some time, I hear the American codes didn't work for a few days also

When you do your code I did my with the - in between the numbers and letters and it seemed to have worked.

My Career doesn't work for me this year, will stick to making my Wizards the best team in the league (which, BTW, they already are :thumbsup:;):p) in My League via trade overide!
I don't understand how you can get any long term enjoyment out of that. For me, the game isn't fun unless there's a challenge, and putting trade override on and getting all the best players you want just sucks the life out of it. I'm enjoying having a losing record with the Cs right now and looking forward to rebuilding with smart trades, free agency and good drafting

Back
Top Bottom