JETTEC03

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
jettec03
COMC User
jettec03
Only recently created, and started using a COMC account... so far been impressed with how it all works.

Anyway, I collect all John Starks cards (about 550 so far) and received my first lot from COMC yesterday and thought I'd share. A bit of a range of cards, including a couple of 1 of 1's.

Cheers

Select_Die_Cut_Auto_Prizms_Power_1.jpg Immaculate_Shadowbox_Signatures_Platinum_1.jpg Penmanship_Auto_Green_1.jpg Flawless_Patches_Gold.jpg Flawless_Patches_Ruby_2.jpg Flawless_Patches_Ruby_3.jpg Immaculate_Collection_Team_Logos_Numbers.jpg Immaculate_Premium_Auto_Patch.jpg Preferred_Knicks_Memorabilia_No.4_1.jpg Limited_Curtain_Call_Materials_1.jpg

Select_Die_Cut_Auto_Prizms_Power_1.jpg

Immaculate_Shadowbox_Signatures_Platinum_1.jpg

Penmanship_Auto_Green_1.jpg

Flawless_Patches_Gold.jpg

Flawless_Patches_Ruby_2.jpg

Flawless_Patches_Ruby_3.jpg

Immaculate_Collection_Team_Logos_Numbers.jpg

Immaculate_Premium_Auto_Patch.jpg

Preferred_Knicks_Memorabilia_No.4_1.jpg

Limited_Curtain_Call_Materials_1.jpg

Man, that is uber impressive so far - definitely get involved in the next PC showdown! I like the way you aren't afraid of doubling up on big, sick patches!

Cheers guys. ;)

I don't normally go for double-ups but just worked out that way with a few of the material/patch cards... 07-08 SP GU Significant Numbers & 13-14 National Treasures Laundry Tags come to mind (in addition to the 13-14 Flawless Ruby).

Haha, no worries Rhys... I'd offer to help you out, but don't have a heap of doubles - at least not of mid-high end stuff. Maybe a couple but would have to check. You chasing anything in particular of his? I'll have a look at the others in your wantlist too and drop you a PM if I have anything you're chasing.

Back
Top Bottom