More Exquisite Case breaks! Friday or Saturday!

Ersk

Auto collector
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Al
Hey guys!

Anyone up for more Exquisite Case breaking?

Well, got a few cases coming in so will be busting them all on Friday or Saturday, given they arrive.

Coming DHL Express, so should get in unless for the dreaded CUSTOMS!!!!!!

Ersk

Ersk, cant wait to see what you pull.....I hope you pull something nice for your collection....or something nice I can buy from you for my collection LOL!

Cheers
Matt

GL with the break! If you pull any Wades and wanna get rid of em, send em my way! :)

Been so many exquisite breaks recently...How do you guys afford it?! lol

Hope I pull a Jordan/LeBron Dual Auto Box numbered 23/23!

Anyone seen one of these Dual auto boxes yet? It is on the checklist, but don't know if they actually exist.

Ersk

Hope I pull a Jordan/LeBron Dual Auto Box numbered 23/23!

Anyone seen one of these Dual auto boxes yet? It is on the checklist, but don't know if they actually exist.

Ersk

Yep seen 1, was on eBay in the first week :) Think there's thread somewhere round here...

a few how many do you mean 2 or 3 or 4?

Should of bought mine earlier then we could busted it same time,

Ive got one case on the way and another 2 being bought soon.

All the best with the break any idea what time if you do get it on either days you will busting i would love to watch your break.

a few how many do you mean 2 or 3 or 4?

Should of bought mine earlier then we could busted it same time,

Ive got one case on the way and another 2 being bought soon.

All the best with the break any idea what time if you do get it on either days you will busting i would love to watch your break.

5 hehehehe :)

Just got the cost for the cases!

The cost has rocketed with the falling Aussie dollar :(

Better be worth the break! The thrill will definitely be there! Hopefully pick up RCs I haven't got yet.

Ersk

hey Ersk.....

CASE1.jpg

got mine today :)

might hold off until I get the other 2 cases or bust it after yours because i bet while watching yours ill get the itch to bust mine!

Got the card in the mail......will be picking it up tomorrow morning and busting it hopefully tomorrow night!

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom