UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

Both Anderson and Nick failed drug test Anderson pre fight for a anabolic steroid and diaz post fight for marijuana.

No wonder Anderson was crying after the fight AND no wonder Diaz was lying down chillaxing during the fight!

Latest update has Silva positive for two steroids from the same test: Drostanolone and Androsterone.

Also; why are they getting pre-fight test results, after the fight? :whistle:

Pretty dissapointing to say the least, then again the whole fight was rather lacklustre

Still a joke that jones gets off scotch free though!

Ufc needs to sort their shit out quickly becoming a joke

Im not at all surprised about Nick failing, but very surprised about Anderson having going all his career without testing positive for anything then get popped in his return fight, I think perhaps it may be something he's been taking for his leg, interested to see what he & his team say about it, also theres a statement of Anderson saying a few months ago that anyone who gets caught with roids in there system should get an immediate 2 month ban, all abit strange.

Pretty dissapointing to say the least, then again the whole fight was rather lacklustre

Still a joke that jones gets off scotch free though!

Ufc needs to sort their s*** out quickly becoming a joke

Was that Scotch & Coke??

Was I the only one feeling a little disappointed in the Anderson/Diaz fight?
We should never throw a fighter under a bus, but I had every vision of Spider just destroying Diaz in that fight, yet it went the damn distance! I honestly didnt see it being unanimous, but I still think Silva won.

Very disturbing about his steroids' news, but hardly surprising for Diaz. Both those boys are known as heavy dope smokers.

What's the peoples' odds on Rumble Johnson vs Bones Jones? Another fighter I had (mistakenly) written off, thinking that the Mauler was going to go through him like a buzzsaw. IMO, Gustafsson is possibly the only fighter in that division other than DC who can put any firm pressure on Jones in a fight. Looking forward to seeing Rumble Johnson have a crack though, he's got a LOT of power in his strikes, and seemed to close the gaps on Gustafsson quite well.

Anderson Silva claims innocence and will contest roid allegations.

Dana White says Silva is still going to coach TUF Brazil.

Diaz has compression session with brother.......

Personally i think a steroid issue in the sport is far worse than smoking pot(not that either are ok;)).....if they think craving Mars Bars at 4am and laying around playing Playstation is an advantage then Snoop Dogg is up for a title shot!

Personally i think a steroid issue in the sport is far worse than smoking pot(not that either are ok;)).....if they think craving Mars Bars at 4am and laying around playing Playstation is an advantage then Snoop Dogg is up for a title shot!

Agreed

Meanwhile, at Topps, it seems that Brittney Palmer has signed some of the cards and redemptions have been fulfilled.
This is what the triple threads should have been all along! On card auto!
A mistake?
An oversight?
A sign that triple threads autos will be on card? (Not likely)
ScreenShot365.jpg

Last edited:
Folks hear the latest on Hector Lombard?

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Stateme...ial&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1423613206

The UFC organization released a statement today regarding UFC welterweight Hector Lombard:

The UFC has been notified by the Nevada State Athletic Commission that UFC welterweight Hector Lombard has tested positive for a banned substance following his fight at UFC 182: Jones vs. Cormier on Jan. 3, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nev. The UFC has a strict, consistent policy against the use of any illegal and/or performance enhancing drugs, stimulants or masking agents by our athletes. As a result of his positive test, Lombard has been informed that he has violated the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy and Promotional Agreement with Zuffa, LLC. The UFC will cooperate with the commission on the matter and fully supports Lombard’s right to a due process hearing before the commission.

geez who hasnt tested positive lately, what a joke... it's getting ridiculous

lol Paige Vanzant gets a solo Reebok deal

Before the 9 women UFC have ranked ahead of her

Or the Champion

Couldn't be any more transparent.

Especially after her comments when they booked her against Felice Herrig.

lol Paige Vanzant gets a solo Reebok deal

Before the 9 women UFC have ranked ahead of her

Or the Champion

Couldn't be any more transparent.

Especially after her comments when they booked her against Felice Herrig.
Was thinking the exact same thing haha

Meanwhile, at Topps, it seems that Brittney Palmer has signed some of the cards and redemptions have been fulfilled.
This is what the triple threads should have been all along! On card auto!
A mistake?
An oversight?
A sign that triple threads autos will be on card? (Not likely)
ScreenShot365.jpg
That Is a STACKED card:)

May 10th UFN 65 at Adelaide Entertainment Centre, looks to be Hunt vs Miocic Main event. Super stoked and surprised its in Adelaide, I hope they are still doing the mega show at Etihad in November.

Back
Top Bottom