UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

CM Punk, rampage, cro cop. UFC pay per view sales must be down.
Hulk Hogan next? Jeez...
I would have thought that the fights scheduled for this year already are some of the biggest since Tito / Liddell .

I vote for Joe Rogan vs Herb Dean! If they wanna make money that s*"t will surely sell !

I laughed cause Joe Rogan was saying he couldn't fight CM Punk cause he'd fail the drug test.

I also heard Dana White said Gina Corano and her management team were the single most difficult group to talk to with regards to deal negotiations and drama.

Thinking about the CM Punk fight, I heard a lot of people suggest Jason David Frank, who for those that don't know was the original Green Power ranger. He's got a small MMA background with a few amateur fights, so from a pure gimmick standpoint, I would be greatly entertained by that fight, lol.

Excellent interview! He truly is a respectful, humble and Honest legend:thumbsup:
Man im pumped about this fight(Matty.P .... we better be on the Vodka and Redbull :woot:)
Been watching both Spider and Nick interview sessions on the web and honestly i am glad to see this amazing fight to be all about MMA and not just huge ego's, belt takers,money and trash talk.
In the above linked interview that Matt.P posted there is a question directed at Anderson about changes to the UFC since he has been out and i have to say that fights like this remind Ufc fans of why Champions hold belts,highlight reels and a legacy...
This fight resembles Ufc where it should be ;)
Not bullsh**t ex wrestlers chasing $$, Major sponsors dropping legends, sponsors high jacking the sport to have their name to printed all over gear or loud mouth new comers demanding a title shot .
For the first time in a long time.....ITS TIME!:thumbsup::wave:

Downloaded The fights over night and just watched them this morning.

We we're right, i remember saying that he had come back a beast a few pages back.

mousasi henderson was definitely an early stoppage, what surprised me is how long they let gustaffson get pumped for before they stopped that.

makwan amirkhani, looks like he could be a bit of a character too, hopefully he doesnt go full conor mcgregor though

I thought the Mousasi fight was a little premature watching it live but when I saw the replay I thought it was justified as Hendo was just gonna eat shots.

Mousasi stoppage was fine, just looks bad because the ref ballsed it and ends up pushing Mousasi over which made it look like Zombie Hendo was getting somewhere with the single leg.

Two guys who'll have to move up in weight.

Lineker misses weight for the 5th time, 5 pounds over. While Gastelum misses for the 3rd time, 10 pounds over.

Last edited:
10 pounds! Was he even trying?

There were reports the day before weigh ins that Gastelum was in hospital with flu-like symptoms. Could a genuine illness, could be result of a rough, rushed cut. Either way the UFC lightened him of 30%.

Oh and good luck for Tate @Lazlow

:D

EDIT: so word is Tate's orbital was broken in two places in rnd 1.

Last edited:
Words cant describe the amount of happiness and joy I'm feeling after Andersons win, it wasnt the best of fights but it was a clear cut win! For him to return after his injury is unbelievable and if he continues to fight I'll make sure I get to go to his next fight, very happy right now!! :D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom