UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

I've got a gold Tate auto /25, and I've seen the Finest Moments auto 1/1 go on eBay, so the short prints are out there. Both are sticker autos though, but 2012 Finest did have a mix of on-card and sticker autos.

WOW! Yep that just happened....Rousey in 14 seconds!

Last edited:
Qig4TAK.jpg

:D

I'll throw a wild prediction for the headline.

The winner of Velasquez and Werdum to fight Jon Jones as a Heavy Weight (if he beats Rumble). BOOM!

i am definitely going. can't see jones winning his next fight though. Rumble is on absolute tear.

there is a few fighters i'd be happy to see headline the card.

Lawler, Pettis, McGregor, Rumble

If Rockhold beats Machida, possibly his Title shot here in Aus? He was good value last time he was here.

If its a demetrious johnson headline i definitely wont be going. same with esparza, would happily pay to see the belt go up in any of the other weight classes though.

Got my tickets for Ufc Adelaide yesterday, and am looking forward to it being in Melbourne.
I think with the way the featherweight and lightheavy weight titles are around mid year, if upsets happen can definetly see rematches being held here, also was talk of Rousey coming as well!

Not sure i'd want to see rousey lives 10 second main events arent that appealing to me haha unless by that time mieshas earnt a rematch!

But yeah mcgregor and or rumble oh my what an event that would be

The thing that would ruin it for me, and no disrespect, if it was overloaded with Australians, I want a international starred main card! I loved the atmosphere the Brazilian fans at the Hunt Bigfoot fight brought!

The thing that would ruin it for me, and no disrespect, if it was overloaded with Australians, I want a international starred main card! I loved the atmosphere the Brazilian fans at the Hunt Bigfoot fight brought!

Agree, but I think that's what they are doing at Radelaide. So they should stack the card. I expect 2 title fights.

yeah im hoping they leave the aussies for adelaide. wouldn't mind seeing mark hunt in melb but he is the only one haha.

Back
Top Bottom