UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

Did SA change MMA regulation?

Last I read their "regulations" were a weird mish mash of kickboxing and submission grappling, kinda like amateur shooto.
I thought that as well but obviously has changed, and already people are kicking up a stink about it being held here!!

Big card for memorial day weekend!!
Jones vs Rumble
Weidman vs Belfort
Cowboy vs Nurmagomedov
Brown vs Arvloski
Benevidez vs Moraga

Also Lawler vs Mcdonald 2 announced as the co main To Aldo vs Mcgregor, first time a lighter weight preceeds the heavier weight as a main event!

Last edited:
a few Huge fights there. im half tempted to do international fightweek and go to UFC 189

Ive sorta planned in my head to go for fight week next year, but probably wont be anywhere as big as what its going to be this year, but wont be surprised if either Jose or Connor get injured before fight nighr.

WOW. Any of you guys bidding on this Rousey 1/1 1st Auto? That is nuts......

Man, that auto looks sus as hell :crazy:

Here's a couple of her other on card autos

(this /8 is from the same seller!)

Yet this 3 of the 5 Rousey autos this "matthewevan" has for sale look like

3 of the neatest, slowest, most deliberate autos of hers I've ever seen of hers. They really stick out amongst the plethora of her autos on eBay.

I'm also sus to the fact that of the 56 bids currently on the 1/1, 28 have come from the one user in a single day

The first was $100, the last was $3,500. And every one in between was nudging it up $20 or $50.

89% bid activity with that seller in the last 30 days - 74 of 84 totals bids for the month.

Yeah, @Lazlow on second looks I think it is fully suspect now.
I have a Full contact and the same /8 version you pictured.

And correct me if I'm wrong aren't the printing plates normally sticker autos too?

Plus the warning bells go off when in the item description it states "Even Ronda knew she was signing a an important piece. This is the sweetest Ronda sig out there."

Good pick up mate.

Yeah i think its definitely a suspect sig! Blokes going to be rolling in cash tooo!

Great spotting guys. I was also sus of the way that those autos look like they where slowly and almost nervously signed.. When you have a few hundred signings to do your not sticking around for a tea party!
I am aware that she used to sign her auto different to how she does these days but @ Devo is correct about the "even she knew it was important " comment... That sounds like covering up for a fake sig! Disgusting !
Can you report a suspect item on eBay ? Maybe we all should bombard customer service and see what happens..;)

What does everyone make of the photo in the listing with Rousey holding the card ? Had a zoomed look at it on different programs and i cant tell... people are smart on Photoshop :ermm:

Just noticed another point about those Ronda autos...see the slightly darker marks in the auto(like heavier ink at times)....Thats where he stops and makes sure he is following the correct lines by either tracing or visual copying an auto. If you move a Artline texta fast then stop it ...it looks exactly like that... i just did a test on a 2013 finest card (not Rousey haha) trying to mimic his signings and i noticed the same imperfections.
Ozcards Cia right here hahahahaha:cool:

What does everyone make of the photo in the listing with Rousey holding the card ? Had a zoomed look at it on different programs and i cant tell... people are smart on Photoshop :ermm:

Didn't see that photo. Reversed image search it on google and came across a tweet from Topps from 2012

https://twitter.com/toppscards/status/215431326818504704

Guess its legit.

Must have signed these meticulously, unlike everything else she signs. :cautious:

Speaking of which. A few weeks back Miesha Tate posted on twitter that she'll no longer sign TTM autos because too many of them end up on eBay.

Then a week or so later she posted a video of her signing posters at a pre-UFC 183 event, and I noticied she's now signing "M.Tate" :thumbsdown:

rpmJWzj.jpg

Saw a few items signed like this on eBay and thought they were fakes.

https://instagram.com/p/yYBa0aikuz/

Guess not.

Don't know if this will be the same for any future Topps autos, though they probably still have reams of stickers with her full auto.

Guess it's a buyer beware situation but I still have no faith in the authenticity of those Rousey autos . I'm thinkin this a$$clown is a fraud and something is suspect .
I didn't even think topps released a RED 1/1 auto card... Only the unsigned version but I may be wrong
Btw... Go Bigfoot!!

Back
Top Bottom