Melbourne demons season 2008 thread.

Re: Demons. Absolute disgrace.

man i wish i had of put a bet on the dees,i did tip them though!

good win dees supporters

cheers

Oh thank you! Thank you thank you thank you. Simply for showing some ticker.

Regardless of the result (Which is SUPER sweet) that second half was a pleasure to watch and not having to cringe like the past year or so.

Stepping up is contagious it seems.......

Ahhhh this win has to sink in. Simply one of our best.

Oh thank you! Thank you thank you thank you. Simply for showing some ticker.

Regardless of the result (Which is SUPER sweet) that second half was a pleasure to watch and not having to cringe like the past year or so.

Stepping up is contagious it seems.......

Ahhhh this win has to sink in. Simply one of our best.

was half asleep on the couch with a hangover,listening to the doggies/swans game and i heard a commentator say freo players wont be welcome home after this effort,and i thought **** the dees have made a huge comeback!

good to see!

how did jonesy play?one of my fav players,along with wonnermeri(not sure of spelling)

cheers

was half asleep on the couch with a hangover,listening to the doggies/swans game and i heard a commentator say freo players wont be welcome home after this effort,and i thought **** the dees have made a huge comeback!

good to see!

how did jonesy play?one of my fav players,along with wonnermeri(not sure of spelling)

cheers

Jonesy is my fav too! He was held awesomely though by a guy I can;t remember his name...had only 4 possessions and was rarely seen. The tagger apparently touched up Gary Ablett last week too.

If they tag Jones like that I wont be too upset. Although one of our best he just hasn't hit targets with his kicking this year and mostly caused TO's. Brocky usually goes off the boil with a hard tag and it frees him up. Yesterday he had the chance to win the ball without a tag and did.

A great game from Brocky is far better for the Dee's than a great game from Brocky most of the time.

Austin is the type of young kid we need on the team. Flashy, wins the ball and kids will love him. We need players we can market. Has played well every game so far this season and seeing we lack a captain type on the team (honourable mention to Green) this kid certainly sparked the side to bigger things yesterday.

Finally we saw someone BEHIND the play up forward.

Please drop Garland though.....CJ has been outstanding in the 2nds and we have the find of the year in Valenti who we can't even elevate due to money constraints.

What a difference even a half fit bate makes hey? A player that fills a role.

Miller deserves praise for yesterday but HAS to produce more than one game a season or so. For some reason he plays the Dockers well. He actually looked angry yesterday rather than his normal soft self.

We have Wheleen to put in who missed with sickness, Buckley is putting his hand up, PJ is NEARLY back, Newts will get a game soon, Valenti MUST, CJ playing well too.

Whilst we wont be rocketing up the ladder if they play footy like they CAN and did in yesterdays second half then we wont such nearly as much as we have already.

**** fans might start turning up again..

Go dees....and as you said Chad....thankyou thankyou thankyou!! ;)

now melbourne supporters buy a membership and help ur team out

I'm a member, my wife a power supporter is a member. My two CATS are signed up members.. nuff said.

By the turn out yesterday if it was against another local Vic team the crowd would of been 40,000 or so as it was mostly Melbourne there.

Good to see us actually get some media today as well. Thought even after our win they would run with a pic of Ross Lyon or someone as front page of sport.

New thread name. Fitting for the first 7 matches and a half. Hopefully the previous title isn't fitting for the next 14 rounds!

Talk about getting excited rofl...get back in ya boxes, you beat Fremantle in Melbourne for god sake lol.......................................

Have you seen the Dees this year?

Did you see our second half??

Quite simply we are enjoying that. There is hardly any flag winning, top 8 talk here. Just pure excitement of FINALLY seeing an effort fitting of an AFL team.

Have you seen the Dees this year?

Did you see our second half??

Quite simply we are enjoying that. There is hardly any flag winning, top 8 talk here. Just pure excitement of FINALLY seeing an effort fitting of an AFL team.

"Hardly any" is still too much at the moment though methinks!!

Still I'd be living it up for all it's worth if it was me!!!:woot:

I for one, was pleased to see Melbourne win, even if it did stuff up a tip. Glad they had more heart than Freo - seriously something is wrong with Fremantle - that team is devoid of ticker. Melbourne have thankfully shown there is some life left yet.

Talk about getting excited rofl...get back in ya boxes, you beat Fremantle in Melbourne for god sake lol.......................................

What are you talking about? The only teams you have beaten so far are Freo in Melbourme, Essendon and Richmond :lol: Way to take out the bottom 5! :p

"Hardly any" is still too much at the moment though methinks!!

Still I'd be living it up for all it's worth if it was me!!!:woot:

What Chad meant to say is, finally we something...ANYTHING from our team! They played their first quarters of the season, all be it only 2 :lol: And was just a breath of fresh air to see that they had some spirit in their.
Whether it was beating a fellow bottom feeder or not, I'm happy cause what I saw in the first 6 weeks had me believing we wouldn;t win a game!

haha man u guys are still talking about the dees win...spose u have another week or so before reality kicks in again...it'll sound something like "we're the pride of south australia..."

Back
Top Bottom