Banned User
Real Name
Tim
eBay User
hrt-tasmania
COMC User
Multi23CAC
He guys brought this one off ebay off a Australian member
Plus ive given you a little look at my OCD in me sorting my mailday cards and players,
Each tub has one player in them that i collect.

20160822_131945.jpg

20160822_132005.jpg

20160822_132015.jpg

20160822_132027.jpg

Nice stuff.....love seeing the Lego in there too.

Your mancave however looks a bit like a cleaner's closet! Where Iused to work they converted the old cleaners closet into an office and it really was like your narrow little room!

I was most impressed with the racing gloves and steering wheel setup with the dual screen!

Some serious cardboard contemplation in that room!

I was most impressed with the racing gloves and steering wheel setup with the dual screen!

Some serious cardboard contemplation in that room!

Triple screens , Iracing it is.
Real race gloves are great in long racesand that added rip on the wheel and keep your hands warm on cold nights, have not been racing much for about a year , but having race tonight and came from last on grid to 10th and then had a couple moments and finished 14th, great fun away from card collecting

I have to show my fiance your man cave so she doesn't think my OCD is bad haha awesome setup you have there, everything has its neat place. Btw you should have a sign at the entrance that reads, 'No women, pets or kids allowed past this point' :p

if I ever build an underground bunker, I want it to look just like that, who needs food / water reserves when you're surrounded by all that good stuff!!! Always wanted a setup like yours, just never go around to it.

Very jealous of your OCD haha! Nice racing rig - assetto corsa is eating up my life right now!

Back
Top Bottom