Long overdue mailday!!!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
Wassup ozcards, cant remember when i last had a mailday to share, Ive really slowed down on buying singles lately, pretty much cos the remaining few cards i need for my sets are going to cost me anywhere from $100 - $2000US (if and when they actually appear on ebay :rolleyes:), so saving pennies is a must.

still been trading and buying some nice low end stuff that i like though, heres what ive picked up in the past month or 2:

Dave Bing Artifacts ruby parallel #/50 (taken from the very same box that marty pulled the immortal Bron 1/1 from! :woot:)

davebing50.jpg

And a nice low numbered Bill Sharman from the same product, this ones the blue parallel #/25

sharman25.jpg

Glen Rice Sign of the Times

riceauto.jpg

The Hawk - Connie Hawkins auto #/75

hawkinsauto.jpg

Now ive been keeping an eye out for some wnba autos of players i like, and top of the list has been this girl, bloody stoked when i saw this one pop up on ebay, and even more stoked that i have it in the PC now! Ive now got on card autos of the best male (andrew gaze) and female basketballers australia has ever produced :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Give it up for the first lady of ballin' Lauren Jackson!

jacksonauto.jpg

And the Grand Finale, an auto ive been waiting to pick up for soooo long, another addition to the 50 Greatest Autos Collection, and the card that completes my player collection (jsy, patch, #'d card, and auto), here are the 4 cards now completed!!!

stockton25.jpg

stocktonjsy175.jpg

stocktonpatch75.jpg

and my new baby: John Stockton Ultimate Achievements auto #/28 :worthy::worthy::worthy:
stocktonauto28.jpg

cheers for looking, catcha next mailday! :wave:

Very,very nice Stockon auto & patch,all the stocktons are nice.Great Lauren Jackson auto aswell.Nice low #/ed legends also.Well done mate.

I've got a long overdue mailday I have to post up as well..

Those autos are excellent J, The Hawk is really cool and much love and respect to Lauren Jackson :wave: Nice one.

Great mailday, love the Jackson auto and the Stocktons....the artifacts look great too!

Back
Top Bottom