J.rich Rc Card I Had To Have

andrew3134

GOTTA GO HARD IN DA PAINT
eBay User
andrew3134
as soon as i saw this card on ebay i had to have it (it is the GEM in my j.rich collection), and i very happy with.
01-02 spx rookie card.

richardson 01-02 UD SPX JERSEY AUTO RC GRADED.jpg

for my scanner, firstly you put the card in a corner, then you should be able to drag a box to the outline of the cards edges, then you just save. you get just the scan of the area inside the box, and no dead space, dont know how it works on other scanners.

sweet card,
its an rc auto jersey, and a bgs 9.5 lol
holy grail of jrich cards??

he just got a career high in pts the other night!

Hey Andrew, hows it going? My names John or Big John as I prefer, and im new to this site as referred by Hendra. I was shown that you are a fellow JRich collector and saw your pick up, and just had to post cause thats an awesome card! Ive got a pretty decent collection going so far, but id love to check yours out if you have scans up on a site. I have yet to finish posting all my scans, but when I do finish ill link you sometime.

Later
Big John

Geelongfan, as far as my J.Rich cards go it maybe the holy grail in the collection mainly cause it is graded but i also hold 01-02 ultimate collection auto rc card up there also.

G'day John, great to see another big J.Rich collector, you will be able to see my collection by clicking on the link at the buttom of this post, i look forward to seeing you collection.

and to everybody else thanks for the nice comments.

Andrew,

Youve got some very nice cards there. Several ones that I do not have. The Ultimate RC is a beauty, I hope to get that and the JRich/MJordan duel jersey rcs someday, but they are very very expensive. My best cards have to be my 2 SPx rcs, blue and red and im huntin for the green(just as you picked up but not graded), my spa auto rc, and my auto/patch /25. I have lots of other favorites but those have to be at the top. When my collection is fully posted on a site, I will be sure to let you know.

Later
Big John

Back
Top Bottom