heyy

olechel

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Olechel
As you can tell im new to the site but have been collecting cards for last 10or so years (since I was bout 11)

Mostly collect football (soccer) cards….from Futera and have some sweet 1of1 Futera Autos (recently bought the Theo Walcott 1of1….might hold onto it for a while now that he's playing well)

I'm also just starting to get into collecting basketball cards (to be honest - bball cards have greater designs than football cards…nicer patches and greater variety) but I have been a bball fan for years and years now….don't ask me why it took so long to start collecting bball cards

As some of you may have seen ive started few threads about buying boxes etc (thanks for the advice!!)..nothing better than the excitement of busting a box! So atm my bball collection is quite slim but will beef it up over next couple months!

PS - im really liking some of the larry bird/Magic johnson/clyde drexler/Dr J cards ive seen on here

one thing i have noticed about bball cards is that they are expensive!!!

i bought a box of 07/08 SP GU and got some nice looking cards in there
Main Hits were:
Ray Allen significant numbers….# / 35
Kevin Garnett/Mike James dual patch (wicked patches by the way….4colour and 3colour) # / 50
Jeff Green Rookie Auto # / 100
Smush Parker All Star patch card # /199

But I doubt any of those cards would sell for much….and the boxes arent cheap either…think it was like $180

guess its all about collecting cards that you like hey

Heya mate! Im getting into soccer and other sports as i go on.

The soccer/football debate. football federation australia wants it to be called football. But the frigin national team is called the SOCCERoos

Thats cause it called soccer and here in Queensland when we go to the footy....we are watching the Broncos smash whoever they happen to be playing in a game of Rugby League Football OR footy...........:)

well done mate and you should scan them up and put them onsite

will do!
just moved and dumped my scanner as it wasnt workin anymore
cant wait to get a new one

and thanks gary for the prompt delivery with the boxes ive bought-definatly will buy off u again

Back
Top Bottom