Friday Mailday: Chirography Time!

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Well this set has been a complete shamozzle...well it has in terms of how much of the set has been made anyhow! The set still remains beautiful :D

I just got this today:

Lebron James!

LJ.jpg

Takes my tally to 44 in hand, 45 if you include the Don "Slick" Watts that is waiting to be signed on redemption...despite the 08/09 SPA Chirogrpahy set having a Watts card already signed and out in the market...:blink:

The only other 2 that I have seen made and believe have been made are Kobe Bryant #/5 and Mark Price. Price I recently missed on but will show again. Kobe I got ripped on and we'll see if I ever get another shot.

None of the other 13 have been sighted by anyone!

Enjoy and check out the whole set here:
Sign In

And Here:
07 08 SPA Chirography pictures by nenjabin - Photobucket

The Andrea Bargnani's have just started showing up as redemption replacements -

feb243.jpg

Awesome pickup. Is the number of cards that haven't been created the same for the non-numbered set? It seems to be harder to get cards for that set. LMK

I think they made even fewer of the unnumbered set! No idea of the exact numbers but I would be hard pressed to name 20 of the unnumbered set that I have seen...

The Andrea Bargnani's have just started showing up as redemption replacements -

feb243.jpg

Holy sh*t! Who owns that 1 Ian? That's exactly what they did with Okafor...sent him out as replacements for unredeemed cards rather than insert him in the product...man UD are stupid. But good to see another of these live :D

hell yeah i gotta say thats one of the nicest bron autos ive seen !!!! VERY VERY CLEAN AUTO.......... CONGRATS!

Back
Top Bottom