Footy Stars 2023

Don’t put a post code in it was sold out at mine aswell but can still buy online and get delivered
I checked 5 minutes ago and it had "sold out online" underneath but now it seems like its back in stock. Just just keep refreshing for people that get the sold out tag.

not at my postcode have to blame myself on this i new they where out on the 9 and should of been online on the day to grab some only wanted 20 i bet the flippers where where grabbing 100 plus at a time because you could buy as many as you like if I go to feebay they will try and get 50 plus for them because of one cards and they say footy stars are for the kids not this LOL

No surprises here for me. Pity no prestige this year but instead, this is what I'm thinking:

A) What we all know as 'series 2' as in certified/dominance/optimum will be brought forward sooner than normal

Won't be surprised if certified 16 17 mwg cards are brought back; only different players and logo according to release name

B) supremacy will return after above and won't be surprised if the top end booklet is a quad signature premiership and Brownlow plus Norm Smith medalist (imagine Hird, Williams, Bartel and Judd)

C) a second variant released of supremacy and for now I'll call it supremacy Black! All cards on black board (similar to folklore/mm) and prominently parallels of the white cards yet black background

D) rookie supremacy then to return by Xmas with the usual and more goodies involved to tempt us

Footy stars was always going to 'burst'. The print run has probably gone up 3X or 4 X( rough guesstimate) since 2018. Other than the Brownlow Predictors I don't care much for that product and I'm surprised what people have paid for singles, but generally speaking I think Select are doing an excellent job with the products they are putting out and the print to order cards.

If the peak has been reached I wonder whether that's due to over supply or economic conditions or a bit of both.

Anyway, I think Select does an excellent job, especially when compared to the joke that is Panini and to a lesser extent Topps.

Footy stars was always going to 'burst'. The print run has probably gone up 3X or 4 X( rough guesstimate) since 2018. Other than the Brownlow Predictors I don't care much for that product and I'm surprised what people have paid for singles, but generally speaking I think Select are doing an excellent job with the products they are putting out and the print to order cards.

If the peak has been reached I wonder whether that's due to over supply or economic conditions or a bit of both.

Anyway, I think Select does an excellent job, especially when compared to the joke that is Panini and to a lesser extent Topps.
Yes agree they do an excellent job, during Covid was the peak and been in slow decline since and right now with inflation and rate hikes people are just not spending money but the real test will be with series 2 and supremacy I suppose, but as for footy stars it’s probably been a blessing that only hobby shops get all the stock now as I won’t be stuck with 15 cases lol can spend my money elsewhere

MY BOXES JUST NEED PIES TO WIN FLAG stkilda cats rising star oliver daicos retail brownlow my boxes over all crap friend has not brought any for 15 year 2 bloody boxes walker gawn iconic brisbane spectrum one hobby and retail how thats for bloody killing the odds never been that bloody lucky in my life

No surprises here for me. Pity no prestige this year but instead, this is what I'm thinking:

A) What we all know as 'series 2' as in certified/dominance/optimum will be brought forward sooner than normal

Won't be surprised if certified 16 17 mwg cards are brought back; only different players and logo according to release name

B) supremacy will return after above and won't be surprised if the top end booklet is a quad signature premiership and Brownlow plus Norm Smith medalist (imagine Hird, Williams, Bartel and Judd)

C) a second variant released of supremacy and for now I'll call it supremacy Black! All cards on black board (similar to folklore/mm) and prominently parallels of the white cards yet black background

D) rookie supremacy then to return by Xmas with the usual and more goodies involved to tempt us

Are those all different options or you're suggesting A-D is your pick for what happens this year with releases? If that later, I don't think there would be 3 Supremacy releases.

Are those all different options or you're suggesting A-D is your pick for what happens this year with releases? If that later, I don't think there would be 3 Supremacy releases.
Yes just my pick but to make up for no prestige I do think select will find a way to tempt us

Reactions: BJD
Back
Top Bottom