Footy Stars 2023

is it out of the question that Rozee comes home with the win..
power have won enough games and he would attract the eye of the umps..
No not out of the question although Butters is a lot shorter. Rozee was huge in Fantasy this year. Unfortunately that doesn't translate into Brownlow votes. I like Dawson as the best of the rest. Although at 50-1 I'm happy to put $10 on Rozee.

I think Daicos will have it won by Round 19. Should have taken the $6 when he got injured and should not have cashed in my $30 bet at $15 after round 2. That's $450 likely gone begging. Dickhead. :red:

Opening a box of these tonight and received a nice Brownlow card
IMG_0487.jpeg

After last nights thriller...
could the Carlton prem predictor be the little hidden treasure,that goes on to roar loudest?
cracking finals series so far with more twists and turns to come.... love it
and still got the brownlow to be decided !!!

will have to do what no one has done all year beat loins in brisbane but go my blues for me i have pies predictor and daicos bont brownlow gold

Last chance to lock in the brownlow winner...
really want to see him win one and think he deserves the win.
the BONT for the win
Daicos for the runners up

That was a great count, if not a little controversial..
got to feel for Daicos - injury got him
got to feel for Bont - so close
got to feel for the boys who dropped some big $$$ on Daicos predictor, only to see it come crashing down..
Congrats to L.N- two time winner is a true achievement

Landed the double this year. Happy days !!
Legacy not so great. Stars high end Platinum red for the W. Funny how it works sometimes.

Any leaks on who will be signing the premiership. Predictor I no we all want nick other than him who would you want to sigh

Looks like selling price of pies predictor gold 500 platinum grad not noing who the signature is i hope hill for
gold platinum nick daico or Jordan de goey would be nice

I do get why select will not tell. me who signed the platinum pies predictor numbered to 60 why is it a secret

They have announced it - it’s Sidebottom.

They haven’t announced who has signed for the Platinum Premiers set /200, in previous years they’ve only announced the signing player for platinum sets when they’re about to ship.

Back
Top Bottom