Footy Stars 2023

I was shattered that I didn't grab a Daicos for $160 when I had the chance after round 2. However, I'd be even more shattered if I didn't flip it when he went to 1.8 in the Brownlow market.

I bought a Petracca BPG for $80 on ebay after round 6 or 7. I'll get a run on Brownlow night but it looks like it's going to be Bont. I should throw a few bucks on Bont. I'll either get some cash or the card. I think Petracca gets 2 votes today. Should've nailed that set shot in the last quarter. Still a few games to go. If Bont or Petracca get injured/don't poll from here it could be an interesting finish.

Bont $2.
Petracca $2.75
Daicos $6
The rest $18 and up

Those with Daicos cards and big bets at big odds( he was 22-1 at the start of the season) will be feeling sick.

Dream scenario as a Pies supporter is Petracca Brownlow and Collingwood Premiership. With my luck I'll get neither.

I purchased an Andrew Brayshaw a while back just as a roughie. He is a ball magnet and wont have too many players taking votes off him . I think he will finish top 10 though. Have a few Brownlow Predictors but cant remember exactly who I have. Opened a box of 2023 today and received a Shai Bolton Predictor.

My roughie which I pulled early in the season is Toby Greene. I tried to get $20 for it couldn't and decided to keep it. I also recently put $10 on him at 67-1. I don't think he'll win but he will poll more than he's ever polled before and might be up there if he gets another couple bog's.

I'm actually wondering if the $6 for Daicos is a bet worth having. He may already have enough no matter what Bont and Petracca do.

Daicos must have at least 30 votes.

My roughie which I pulled early in the season is Toby Greene. I tried to get $20 for it couldn't and decided to keep it. I also recently put $10 on him at 67-1. I don't think he has a chance but he will poll more than he's ever polled before and might be up there if he gets another couple bog's.

I'm actually wondering if the $6 for Daicos is a bet worth having. He may already have enough no matter what Bont and Petracca do.

I was definitely surprised looking at the odds and seeing him at 6s.

My roughie which I pulled early in the season is Toby Greene. I tried to get $20 for it couldn't and decided to keep it. I also recently put $10 on him at 67-1. I don't think he'll win but he will poll more than he's ever polled before and might be up there if he gets another couple bog's.

good call with Greene..gun player
unfortunately umps's hate him= no chance

And just like that Daicos goes from $6 into $3 without lifting a finger. Another missed opportunity. Should've put something on him. If Petracca can't win then I hope it's Daicos. Huge effort in just his second season.

What a pr...k

IMG_7833.JPG

Back
Top Bottom