Fleer Greats of the game preview!

Your chances to pull a Pistol Pete will be alot better by getting that case. :p

My girl was willing to help me out to pull an Iverson auto by buying a box of Topps Finest herself today. Joint purchase with Graham.

But yeah man, I know how it feels when you don't have the finance for a specific card. It hurts. I had to sell a few doubles of my Iverson's this last week to manage. His bloody Topps auto is flooding. However, my intention at the moment is to buy his short printed auto set.

Well I have four specific cards I'm waiting on to appear. I could be waiting a week or maybe a year or more? I never know.

^ Waiting for them might give you a gray hair or two man.

When is this beauty is going to be release, anyway? I know I should do my research but Air Crash Investigator is about to be on. LOL :p

Sometime in June but these things are always put back so i wouldn't be surprised to see a July release.

And yeah a psa 6 1948 Bowman Chuck Halbert is going to be hard. I've got the feelers out in the vintage community in the US and still nothing after two years of trying :-(

Some of the cut autos in this prouct apparently. I know fleer did have a Maravich for the release and I wonder what happend that?? Sticky fingers??

W.Chamberlain
R.Lewis
G.Mikan
D.Petrovic
R.Holzman
Dr.Naismith

i saw that add chad and it looked like it was made from a dodgy HK dealer..
the chance of UD getting a legit petrovic auto is next to none i believe..

Drazen signed plenty while alive. Did you know that? Plenty of chances for them to get at least one sig for a card. I hope they learnt from their baseball controversy though and get it checked first.

I have a couple Drazen autos I got TTM; maybe Fleer/UD wants to buy them from me.

Someday soon I will scan up some of the others I've gotten. I have some good players and some dudes you may barely remember.

TTM_Drazen.jpg

Thats AWESOME Vlad! You should jump in and get those psa/dna slabbed next submission. He did sign a lot so I am surprised to see he hasn't had a cut auto or ones like yours with a authenticity sticker etc yet.

If you ever want to move one get onto me and we'll talk mate. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom