ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

If I get a mojo set excluding Eels I would prefer it in the hands of a genuine Collector fan from here, we should make a list of clubs and nominations to help each other out with a mojo set.

Great concept and gets back to what the hobby us all about, helping each other. I have no doubt that there will be those who will try and hoard these and make others pay massive overs as per Souths gold from 14 Elite

If I get a mojo set excluding Eels I would prefer it in the hands of a genuine Collector fan from here, we should make a list of clubs and nominations to help each other out with a mojo set.

That's a nice idea. I can't afford to buy any boxes or cases myself this year, but I'd love a Knights mojo set.

I didn't realise (or read closely enough) that if you bust one of these packs you get the whole team set with the same numbering, that definitely makes it an easier set to collect. Good idea, actually.

Great idea, I'd be down to help should I land a MOJO Pack, I'd be chasing Cowboys, Panthers or Souths, in that order. Am actually heaps excited about this little subset being numbered the same and all, I'd be happy with any team at the end of the day but would be looking to trade for the above, I doubt I would sell and be without a MOJO set

Great idea Matt. Couldn't agree more with helping out others. That's what we are here for.

I have established a thread in the Wanted section to keep track of who wants Mojo Packs:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2015-elite-mojo-packs-wantlists.186206/

If you are chasing MOJO Packs please post your desired team there and I will keep the list up to date.

Back
Top Bottom