ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Aitken for St George but maybe a chance on Eto

I'm curious to know what these unsigned Young Gun cards are.

I guess I am dragging up the past conversation up here but have just done some figures . Please correct me if I am wrong or are there more starter packs totalling 7680 of them. If there are 600 cases totalling 144000 packs and there are 40 numbered mojo sets x 16 teams @ 1 in every 237 packs. The ratio is 151680 packs produced for these mojo sets to be released as per ratios have been stated.

I guess I am dragging up the past conversation up here but have just done some figures . Please correct me if I am wrong or are there more starter packs totalling 7680 of them. If there are 600 cases totalling 144000 packs and there are 40 numbered mojo sets x 16 teams @ 1 in every 237 packs. The ratio is 151680 packs produced for these mojo sets to be released as per ratios have been stated.

From the info provided 630 cases = 6300 boxes = 151200 packs.

No starters and no album packs.

The ratio's are damn close only out approx 0.25% from my calculations

No starters or folder packets this set as far as I have been told ....6300 boxes / 630 cases .....

Who are we hoping / expecting for the Young Gun signatures?

I think Cornish or Boyd for Canberra but I wouldn't rule out Bateman or Brenko Lee

I think Lolohea may get it for Warriors, since he has been in the team for most of the season. Outside chance to Fusitua or maybe one of the props Vete or Lisone.

Would be stoked with Lolohea.

For the Panthers i'd be happy with a DWZ Young Guns signature with a Bryce Cartwright (was already had a Future Star Auto) and RCG Non Signature version.

Back
Top Bottom