ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

One thing that really stands out for me at the moment is this:

Monday the 3rd of August
- Release of the Sales Flyer of sales

Friday the 7th of August
- Official on Sale date
- Release of the Checklist

Anyone else think this seems strange that we potentially wont see what any of the cards look like until 4 days before release?

I know we will probably have sneak peeks or something similar.......but i just think this seems strange that we may not get to see the release at all until this late?

Would people who have pre ordered cancel their orders if the design was ordinary or if the players featured on the auto cards/jersey cards weren't the best?

I just cant ever recalling having a release where we didn't know what the cards looked like before we had to place orders?

One thing that really stands out for me at the moment is this:

Monday the 3rd of August
- Release of the Sales Flyer of sales

Friday the 7th of August
- Official on Sale date
- Release of the Checklist

Anyone else think this seems strange that we potentially wont see what any of the cards look like until 4 days before release?

I know we will probably have sneak peeks or something similar.......but i just think this seems strange that we may not get to see the release at all until this late?

Would people who have pre ordered cancel their orders if the design was ordinary or if the players featured on the auto cards/jersey cards weren't the best?

I just cant ever recalling having a release where we didn't know what the cards looked like before we had to place orders?

Plenty of 'dealers' taking preorders where it is encouraged by discounts to be paid in July. All of them seem to have same deal going i assume so they can get their payments made.

Delivery in qld by friday so would surely be available to dealers etc wednesday or thursday, so only 2 days before?

Be a scary thought for all involved if the cards look like rubbish

Plenty of 'dealers' taking preorders where it is encouraged by discounts to be paid in July. All of them seem to have same deal going i assume so they can get their payments made.

Delivery in qld by friday so would surely be available to dealers etc wednesday or thursday, so only 2 days before?

A major drawcard with this set are the various configurations of jersey cards and young guns. The lack of information about these cards is only going to make an already suspicious market a little more gun-shy. ESP are making life un-necessarily difficult for their customer base and I've heard all the rationalisation rhetoric with previous releases, but it just doesn't float with me. If you have a decent product that people are wanting to get hold of - give them as much information as possible.

I am happy to offer anybody who is on my case shares a refund if they have payed and change there mind after the information is released ... Why should any buyer have to purchase blind without knowing what and who exactly is in the set ...

A major drawcard with this set are the various configurations of jersey cards and young guns. The lack of information about these cards is only going to make an already suspicious market a little more gun-shy. ESP are making life un-necessarily difficult for their customer base and I've heard all the rationalisation rhetoric with previous releases, but it just doesn't float with me. If you have a decent product that people are wanting to get hold of - give them as much information as possible.

Not like the info isnt finding its way out anyway in some cases.

You can actually sense the excitement with this release and its crazy if they dont at some point try to take advantage of that with more information.

The ratios weren't due out until next week....that was moved forward to start creating some excitement.

Maybe something similar will happen with the Sales flyer, who knows? Great to see there is so much interest there that the ratios got people talking for a day and we've already moved onto wanting the sales flyer! Can't wait for us to see it too! :thumbsup:

I'd like my flyer and promo cards mailed to me a few weeks in advance......

For my mind that was a better system, Select then had a database of customers with whom they could then correspond directly with, not that they then took full advantage of this, and I knew exactly where my $$ were going or where I needed to save extras for particular cards.

I'd like my flyer and promo cards mailed to me a few weeks in advance......

For my mind that was a better system, Select then had a database of customers with whom they could then correspond directly with, not that they then took full advantage of this, and I knew exactly where my $$ were going or where I needed to save extras for particular cards.

You're a wise man ross! 100% on the money

What would you expect to pay for a set of Souths Gold Parallels this year being 1:4's? I know 2014 Souths Gold were crazy and I was paying about $5-15/card. I'm not good with ratio's/prices etc but want to start getting a rough $$ total for my Souths PC. Am guessing these should be less $$/card for these.

These is a Pre-sell South Gold set going for $45, which to me sounds to high but being Souths seems ok ($5/card)

What would you expect to pay for a set of Souths Gold Parallels this year being 1:4's? I know 2014 Souths Gold were crazy and I was paying about $5-15/card. I'm not good with ratio's/prices etc but want to start getting a rough $$ total for my Souths PC. Am guessing these should be less $$/card for these.

These is a Pre-sell South Gold set going for $45, which to me sounds to high but being Souths seems ok ($5/card)

Depends if they get hoarded again mate. That was the reason the prices were so high, apparently 3 or 4 people had 80% of the stock

thats cause someone is buying up all the souths gold card mate

I bought pre sale for $22.50

Back
Top Bottom