ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Not these renumbered hopefully.

Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 1.09.56 pm.png

Probably club cards with 4 players on them. EG the Storm one might be Smith, Slater, Cronk and Bromwich/Chambers.

What are the Elite Quads cards?

Unfortunately most of what is on the inserts will be speculation until we see the Checklist on the 7th August .... Probably 2 players from each team hence the 32 cards with only 65 of each card available it will be a hard set to complete and expensive ...

Even team sets may be hard to complete ....

Unfortunately most of what is on the inserts will be speculation until we see the Checklist on the 7th August .... Probably 2 players from each team hence the 32 cards with only 65 of each card available it will be a hard set to complete and expensive ...

In that case, I'd say they might be like Triple Threat where one card focuses on two players and then the other does the other 2.

I opened 4 cases of tap n plays cricket (14 boxes in case) they had gold 1:4 and silver Parallels 1:2 and only got one complete set of silver. Imagine if you opened heaps of cases of 2015 elite and struggled to make couple of silver sets up. I like a lot of the ideas in this new elite set. Only thing I don't really like is I feel like if you open a case you should at least get a Parallel set.

Back
Top Bottom