ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Only a limited number of boxes and albums available compared to last year

Last edited:
Well someone somewhere is telling porkie pies, IKON have informed dealers of an 8.99 pack price (being checked) but our new member, Scott the little general confirms its only 7.99. To do that Scott one would think is associated with the manufacturer somewhere along the way. Now why would Ikon inform its dealers of a dearer pack price as they would have got their info from ESP. Either Ikon have made a mistake or ESP have, I hope to god if there is a mistake its Ikon price is a typo and it all goes away.

If not then those eBay sellers pre-selling at 175 are going to make absolutely nothing on this set.

I can confirm only selected newsagents largely in nsw and qld and will stock the product and it will retail at $7.99 per packet.

So am I right by saying that selected Newsagents will be selling the packets for $1 cheaper than most retailers or card shops .....

Well someone somewhere is telling porkie pies, IKON have informed dealers of an 8.99 pack price (being checked) but our new member, Scott the little general confirms its only 7.99. To do that Scott one would think is associated with the manufacturer somewhere along the way. Now why would Ikon inform its dealers of a dearer pack price as they would have got their info from ESP. Either Ikon have made a mistake or ESP have, I hope to god if there is a mistake its Ikon price is a typo and it all goes away.

If not then those eBay sellers pre-selling at 175 are going to make absolutely nothing on this set.

Bit harsh. @General has been around for a while now, and has been more than helpful across a variety of topics.

In terms of Elite availability in newsagents I thought it was always 'selected' newsagents. Many newsagents near me have stocked Traders but not Elite and weren't even aware the latter existed.

I am glad to see Elite being more limited in newsagents as I think it will stop non collectors flooding the market with signatures and other inserts. Hopefully this will allow the dealers to do okay out of this release also.

I can't see how the folders are anymore limited than other years though. Previous folder cards have both been /2500 and this release is the same

I know @General personally and without a shadow of a doubt if he says that its $7.99 per pack through Network Services, it will be $7.99 through Network Services.

While he doesn't post much, he certainly knows his stuff.

I know @General personally and without a shadow of a doubt if he says that its $7.99 per pack through Network Services, it will be $7.99 through Network Services.

While he doesn't post much, he certainly knows his stuff.

I don`t think that is the main issue Matt... I myself just want to confirm that the sale price away from Newsagents is $8.99 as per IKON has informed ....

I don`t think that is the main issue Matt... I myself just want to confirm that the sale price away from Newsagents is $8.99 as per IKON has informed ....

Let me try and find out more about this. Seems to be quite a bit of conjecture about it at the moment.

Sorry guys I've commented before knowing the facts - The price has not been set yet as I am reliably informed. Apologies for the shite storm, I was going off other historical info I had received. Apologies again. Once it has been confirmed it will be posted without conjecture.

Sorry guys I've commented before knowing the facts - The price has not been set yet as I am reliably informed. Apologies for the s***e storm, I was going off other historical info I had received. Apologies again. Once it has been confirmed it will be posted without conjecture.

Sorry, I think the price must have been set already, less than 4 weeks to release it hard to believe the product is not yet printed and boxed.

The price has always been $7.99. Its been set for ages.

Your reliable informants are not so reliable General.

Not surprised to see all this fuss led by the long time anti-ESP crew.

Who wants to come and rob a bank with me so we can buy some Elite ?
The price has always been $7.99. Its been set for ages.

Your reliable informants are not so reliable General.

Not surprised to see all this fuss led by the long time anti-ESP crew.

Yes the price has been $7.99 but not this time ...$8.99 with no prices on the boxes .....

Back
Top Bottom