Check out this Michael Jordan collection!!!!

MJ23BULLS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gary.
eBay User
hegotgame15
I recently got back in touch with a guy I met early last year on ebay...

He was just starting out on a MJ collection with the intent to build a big collection and display them in a huge glass display case...

He is from Australia and has just joined this forum..

This is one very impressive collection and to build it up from nothing over the past 2 years really shows his commitment and determination!

Some of these cards are almost impossible to find! I myself was surprized just how good this collection is!

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Sure I've seen this before. Couple of new mj boys sign up. Are any of these guys top guns? Or have they got game?

I got game. ;)

No topgun here at all.:red:

The display is from a new collector here in Australia and he or his collection has never been on a forum before.

His name is Sergio.

Im pretty sure MJ23BULLS is hegotgame15.

This thread from November certainly looks quite similar... http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...-mj-collection-getting-out-of-control.132367/
Correct. I am Hegotgame15. (not like i'm hiding the fact)

My other account is frozen and I can't do anything thing with it...?

I was never banned here...
So I started a new account...

The MJ collection in this thread, has NOTHING to do with the infamous (topgun)

The collection is completely different and was put together by another collector here in Australia.

Does that clear it up for you.?

Haha these guys just never, ever learn. Gotta get up pretty early. Thanks to all these shady characters I can never again trust any mj collector.

I'm not selling anything mate...

If you look at my threads on any forum I never actually try and sell anything...?
What am I being shady about?

Best of luck mate. I'll enjoy watching how you go on here.

Why would I need any luck?

What exactly am I trying to do here?

Am I trying to sell anything? No
Do I ever link to any auctions that involve MJ cards? No
Do I try and hype a single card I have? No

All I do is enjoy collecting and like to talk about the NBA, what's wrong with that?

I would love to be in my original account, but I can't access it?

I have not been involved in any shady activity.
So if you have a problem with me, let me know what it is....

Hey guys im new to all this, and i dont really know the history of people on here but it seems theres abit bit of conflict.

Just to clear things up the collection that hegotgame15 put up is mine,i did start a couple of years ago.

Hegotgame15 was the main guy that helped me at the very begining and then i just done my own thing.
I have nothing bad to say about hegotgame15.

Cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom