Black Friday deals!

i have no idea how bank wire works but i sure do hope brad combines my shipping!!! and sends me a new invoice

Ive never used bank wire, but imagine its a pain waiting for it to clear, and once I use that method, it could open up a can of worms and il" just go nuts buying stuff

I've used bank wire to pay for wheels & tyres from America, they provided their routing info, i filled out a form at the bank and it took only a day or two. Its a snap.

That said i think there is a fee to do it.

Ill pay via PayPal or card , I just put 2 orders through via bank wire because could be easier to combine shipping . I find out tomorrow if brad is combining shipping . Crossing my fingers. Also crossing my fingers for quad auto in exqusite , derrick rose 14k gold or jersey auto , kyrie Irving redemption and 1/1 Ali auto. Not asking for to much hey! :p

Can someone please suggest some good boxes that are currently available? I have some funds and am keen to treat myself.

The sport is not important. I just want something mid to high end with a good chance of some beautiful hits. I love the look of Topps Five Star Baseball but have gone lukewarm because of widespread reports of damaged cards. You really think there would be a high level of quality control @ $400 a pop.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance!

Can someone please suggest some good boxes that are currently available? I have some funds and am keen to treat myself.

The sport is not important. I just want something mid to high end with a good chance of some beautiful hits. I love the look of Topps Five Star Baseball but have gone lukewarm because of widespread reports of damaged cards. You really think there would be a high level of quality control @ $400 a pop.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance!

Out of what's left - not much unless you want to go Exquisite...

Honestly, nothing is sticking out right now (other than the Five Star Baseball notwithstanding the question marks over quality control).

I never buy boxes, so honestly don't have much of an idea of what's out there. Looking for something mid to high end, any sport. Prefer autographs & don't really chase rookie cards.

Nothing against DA whatsoever. Scott from South Bay Cards was just fantastic when I dropped into his store last year, so I'd like to return his kindness with some business.

Thats fair enough. Id recommend Leaf for autos, but most of their stuff features rookies, unless you want their Best of series, which is pricwy for 2 cards...

Yeah. I've got one not found and one that hasn't got a destination entered yet.

Can imagine there's a barge load of packages on the move so the system will probably bog down.

Yeah for a while mine weren't in the system

Then one was (oddly enough the second order) and one wasn't.

Both are tracking normally now, hopefully one will makes its ETA and be here end of week.

Back
Top Bottom