Black Friday deals!

yea ive bought 1 before and yes i bought another :D im big fan of mr ali :) if u want history in ur hands i suggest try it out. Ali is the biggest part of history mate. heres the link of my bust when i got it:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...leaf-muhammed-ali-the-greatest-31-oct.132287/

Awesome thread, agree with ya mate about it being more than an auto and I would love one and prob spend twice as much busting crap and hitting scrubs but I would not appreciate an Ali auto even close to the level you do.

Got my response, unfortunately it was after they processed my order

I apologize but both order has already been process. We are trying to let order build up with in 12 hour period to group but we have so many orders coming through that need to be processed that we can not guarantee that will happen. Please also keep in mind that even if we combine the orders the weight on that would go up and the shipping cost would also go up.

Going to get a box of 2011 UFC Moment of Truth tonight and ship it to my borderlinx address as I have a few items sitting there and I can combine shipping next week.
The best price I have seen is $48 free shipping if anyone sees them any where cheaper let me know before tonight

Cheers,

Absolutely save up & buy bulk. They can ship at least 3 boxes for the same rate, around the $30 mark. Plus UPS is fast and virtually failsafe, so it's worth the cost to get your stuff quickly and safely I reckon.

just bought basketball exquisite box!!!! time to break down my purchases as ive gone over budget and not spending anymore.
1 box of Marvel Premier
1 box of leaf the greatest muhammed ali
1 box of nba UD exquisite
and 1 case of 11-12 GS.
HOLY CRAP xmas gonna be exciting this year!

this would complete my year if i scored a 1/1 glove signed ali, a MJ auto of somesort OR d Rose from exquisite AND a kyrie irving XCRO redemption and a D rose auto of somesort. what are my chances of all that happening? hahaha

Ive gone over budget by a little... 2 boxes of plates and patches and a cpl of Press pass sports town today have me at overs as I also need a cpl hundred in supplies and a cpl of other non Black friday boxes

... Any one know how many deals are left?

well its saturday over there so another 24 hours worth of deals.. thats atleast 48 sport deals to go?

was 160 ish? cant remeber but it was 199 including postage so even if it was combined i still got it dlvd for what the price is retai without shipping. happy with that but i prob wont open it. i colect sealed marvel boxes just as nice display items :)

was 160 ish? cant remeber but it was 199 including postage so even if it was combined i still got it dlvd for what the price is retai without shipping. happy with that but i prob wont open it. i colect sealed marvel boxes just as nice display items :)
Yeah I am doing the same thing!

Damm missed out :(

yea i msged them about combine shipping with all my orders, i may have a problem. i purchased the marvel box with credit card, the ali box with paypal, the exquisite box with bank wire coz previous post said bank wire can be changed??? and the case on paypal. so ive used all 2 methods and i havnt recieved any info on it. if they combine i may save up to $60ish but either way still works out cheaper with black friday deals plus i get a free box with the case :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom