Black Friday deals!

bomber5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Smoochie
as we know black friday started with some card suppliers. Dacardworld, Blowout etc.
Has anyone hit some nice deals? very exciting :) all the UD SP authentic basketball have sold out! ? :O

checkoutmycards have free shipping and some pretty big discounts over the weekend!
Although I think the free shipping may only be applied if you use their new (and IMHO inferior) version
of their site at comc.com

Spewin.

Was watching it last night and passed on The Cup hoping Dominion would go on sale.

Just looked now and saw Contenders was cheap again, so I ordered three boxes and some supplies.

Go back and they JUST added Dominion :mad:

i've spent the past 16hrs watching that bloody page reload. i actually do some work, and boom, 11-12 Limited sold out in like 5 mins. Moral of the story, dont work!!!

on the plus side, i did nab some Ultimate Draft :D

thinking about doing another order if something pops up and i hope they combine my shipping lol

I just hit up a box of Marvel Premier Trading Cards Box (Upper Deck 2012)
It was only up for a total of 15 mins and it sold out I think. So lucky

As also just finalised a 2012 leaf the greatest box muhahahahaha another Ali comin my way

yep, I have picked up a Marvel Premier and Marvel Beginnings. I am waiting to see if DC New 52 has a special, but I will be doing a case of this anyway.

I'm hoping to put an order in with D&A but the few items I've been interested in (Smallville, American Pie, Leaf Wrestling) have all come and gone while I was asleep or out.

Items selling out so quickly makes it difficult to place a big enough order to have a reasonable per box shipping average. It would certainly be nice to live in the US and get free shipping.

Blowout have had some good deals but there no overseas shipping is a pain in the proverbial you know what.

I also have to laugh how they are claiming the discount based on the original selling price, it should be on the current selling price

Picked up some leaf ultimate draft so far

i purchased a leaf ali box, and the marvel box and that cost me $60 in shipping and i reckon i havnt finished yeT lol i emailed them to see if they can combine shipping and give me store credit instead for the remainder, coz i went on without sales with the same 2 boxes in cart but instead of marvel premier i used another marvel box similar and it came to $39.99 so there is a saving of $20

i hope they combine it, its less for them to do, and they will actually make that money thats credited instead of losing it on shipping costs, so i cant see why they wont

Choose bankwire as payment method - put a msg in the box saying you'll pay one invoice once Black Friday is finished and they will combine shipping - If you have already paid paypal, email support asking for refund and you'll again pay one invoice once sale over and they should oblige, they did for me - stuffed up last night, paid paypal and realized I stuffed up and Brad, the dude who handles my account just refunded me after I emailed support... real quick... I have a premier account but shouldnt make a diff. I have 4 orders now and I'll pay one invoice once im done

I am spewing I missed the Topps Chrome - got my fucking times mixed up and missed the 1st cpl hours :(

Stoke with 3xCertified football for $70ea or whatever (among other things :thumbsup:)

Also, is Gold Standard value at $130 for a casual fan like me.... The limited's put me off earlier cos I watched some breaks and all had a redemption, some had 2! 1 hit plus 2 redemtions even at $65 I didnt think it was worth it.. Think I'll give the GS a miss...

Choose bankwire as payment method - put a msg in the box saying you'll pay one invoice once Black Friday is finished and they will combine shipping - If you have already paid paypal, email support asking for refund and you'll again pay one invoice once sale over and they should oblige, they did for me - stuffed up last night, paid paypal and realized I stuffed up and Brad, the dude who handles my account just refunded me after I emailed support... real quick... I have a premier account but shouldnt make a diff. I have 4 orders now and I'll pay one invoice once im done

I am spewing I missed the Topps Chrome - got my f***ing times mixed up and missed the 1st cpl hours :(

Stoke with 3xCertified football for $70ea or whatever (among other things :thumbsup:)

wasnt just you, their countdown clock was out by like 14 hours lol

Back
Top Bottom