Black Friday deals!

Where are you guys shopping? I tried Dacardworld and they don't have any 2011 Panini Timeless treasures football boxes left and blowoutcards wont send because you need a confirmed address on paypal which I rang and you cant do it in Australia.
Preferably looking for somewhere I can get Pay after Delivery on Paypal and have 2011 Panini Timeless treasures football & 2011 UFC moment of Truth in stock

Where are you guys shopping? I tried Dacardworld and they don't have any 2011 Panini Timeless treasures football boxes left and blowoutcards wont send because you need a confirmed address on paypal which I rang and you cant do it in Australia.
Preferably looking for somewhere I can get Pay after Delivery on Paypal and have 2011 Panini Timeless treasures football & 2011 UFC moment of Truth in stock

DA's have timeless... just none left for $39.95... a few bucks extra... http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/2011-panini-timeless-treasures-football-hobby-box

Thanks Jonathon but that deal is sold out too.
I have another option there is one on ebay going for $39.95 with no bidders ending tomorrow or buy it now for $49.95 so I might have to go with that as its only $5 to post the box to my borderlinx address

I ended up scrapping the UFC Moment of Truth Box and getting these instead. I am hoping for some nice hits

2011 Upper Deck College Legends Football Hobby Pack (5 Cards per Pack) X2 Packs

college.jpg

1 Ace Straight Sets Tennis Blaster Box - 7 packs

college2.jpg

2011 Panini TIMELESS TREASURES Football Hobby Box

college3.jpg

I'm scared to break the exquisite open and get absolutely nothing lol

It's 1 in 3 has a MJ auto 1 in 3 has lebron and 1 in 3 has nothing special right ?

I
It's 1 in 3 has a MJ auto 1 in 3 has lebron and 1 in 3 has nothing special right ?
U bought a case. Had no Lebron. Hit my jordan shadowbox though. And I have seen quite a few youtubers hit two jordans in a case.. If I had the money I'd bust more of them knowing it couldn be worse than my first case. ;) so yea bust it. At worst I reckon you'll get two HOFer autos..

I think brad isn't happy with me lol every purchase I've made I've quickly emailed him with the invoice and product I purchased to see of he could combine shipping. So in 2 days I've sent him 5 emails :p and had 1 reply . Prob really sick of me haha

It is good to see i am not the only one that has a very sore bank account right now...
4 separate orders, all combined ( took a lot of emails too)
I can feel for them, they must be so busy there at the moment.
My prem REP there (Brian) was great in combining my orders, and helped sort out an issue where the box price for one of my orders changed before i completed the checkout ( presumably sold out before i finished the checkout) and he still adjusted the pricing to give me the sale price on them.
The only mistake is for some reason i ended up with an extra box of one of them over the maximum allowed at the sale price. and it isnt something i really wanted in the first place, let alone an extra one LOL, so may have to try and sell it when it arrives.

I ended up banning myself from their website before i spent even more! then they go and do the Cyber monday sales... It is SO HARD TO STAY AWAY! i am not sure if i can keep away!

Nice Karl, well this order has actually made me prem customer since sent a few payslip loads lol I've been dealing with brad but have not heard from him about shipping as yet because I've already payed for separate shipping on all my purchases because I wasn't sure if they would all sell out and turns out 2 boxes did so I had no choice. :( hopefully he works something out. Has Brian been good for u?

Nice Karl, well this order has actually made me prem customer since sent a few payslip loads lol I've been dealing with brad but have not heard from him about shipping as yet because I've already payed for separate shipping on all my purchases because I wasn't sure if they would all sell out and turns out 2 boxes did so I had no choice. :( hopefully he works something out. Has Brian been good for u?

Brian helped out heaps. I made a real mess of it in the start with my first few orders, started with the first two and selected C/Card as payment option on the first two. then the rest i did as bank wire. I stuffed up Quantities on one of them and actually did three separate transactions to buy three boxes, and he still managed to combine everything for me, adjust quantities and fix the pricing for me. Was a GREAT help...
my last big order with them was January this year. and have only had one other small order from them when i purchased some single cards for a set chase from there ebay store ( i figured since they are already mailing me stuff i might as well get a box)
So for me to get the help i did and treated great. when i am by no means a regular big spender is GREAT...
he even offered to pay return postage on one of the boxes that the Quantities were messed up on ( as my order is already on its way) But i told him i might as well keep it ( or re sell it)

This is going to be a GREAT B-DAY coming up :) but i dont think i will be able to wait until then to open them.....

Back
Top Bottom