Been a while... but two more Tag Teams (including a big one)

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
I owe a huge thanks to two members who are on here but predominantly on HK - DepityDog and Rambiboi for these.

Dep actually came to me for this one that he luckily had a spare of:

TagTeamRCJS.jpg

And this was the last big one I needed... I've been bugging Rambi for this one for ages, I finally had enough money to make him part with it...

TagTeamCENT.jpg

There's also another one sitting with SBF in the US which, assuming the Bucks one that UD have said "that's a sort one too" is numbered less than 10, means I only have 5 to go... :kick:

Very nice tag on the ewing, I'm sure there is another member who would be envious of that card! Great stuff mate!

Very nice tag on the ewing, I'm sure there is another member who would be envious of that card! Great stuff mate!

Actually it was him helping me out that enabled me to get this one... I acquired a duplicate of the Shaq/Ewing/DRob/Hill which he bought, so I only had to add a bit on top of that to get this one...

I forgot that I have another incoming, but I do still have 5 to go after those two.

like i said, glad to help ya out man. didnt realize you were that close to being complete. good luck getting the rest!

Sweet Hairy, light at the end of the tunnel, al the best with the remaining 5

Cheers mate!

But then what will you do?? ;) Great set chase, good luck with those last 5

Save a ****load of money!!!

oh very nice mate sweet looking cards :) It's always a good feeling when someone in the hobby helps ya out :)

Yeah I'm really loving the community lately

7 to go mate !!!!
Always a pleasure to see your latest additions to this awesome chase.

Thanks, it's a pleasure to receive them ;)

like i said, glad to help ya out man. didnt realize you were that close to being complete. good luck getting the rest!

Legend mate, thanks again

Slowly but surely mate :) the last 5 will keep you busy ! do you know where any of the 5 remaining are ?

I know where one is... but 'JuanDixonCollector' isn't even interested in hearing a price for his one (that isn't of Juan Dixon...). Others I have all seen on ebay at one point in time but haven't seen them since. I'll get them eventually... surely there aren't 10 people who want the bum players I have left to get...

Fantastic mate, love to see you getting 2 steps closer to the set!! Great effort to keep digging these up when they are only /10!

So the other 2 have been produced but are /5, while the 5 you need are /10?

..and so we get down to the Hairyangryfella countdown! Which 5 do you need? I'll keep an eye out for you mate!

Back
Top Bottom