AMAZING Mailday - Insane RPA's and killer Aminu's!

KB.

Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey all!

Had to post my mailday today because believe it or not, and to my gf's horror, I received all of the great cards listed below, today!

As always, I like to start off big with my fav panini release and NT RPA's!

This one is thanks to hsv006, cheers bud! Cole Aldrich RPA /25 - Insane patch on this one, and it's now one of my favs :)
aldrichrpa.jpg

Got this one for what I thought was a steal. Landry Fields RPA /99!
fieldsrpa.jpg

Now on to my main PC player, AMINU *claps*, and some patchy goodness!

This is my 2nd one of these, but I couldn't pass on it due to the awesome patch /25
aminuttpatch.jpg

Been hunting one of these bad boys for awhile and I think I got a cracker at that! Got it of Sportsbuy.com, and it was my first purchase from there. It worked out well so check them out! Limited jumbo patch /25
aminulimitedpatch.jpg

Haven't sent one of these for sale but it was one of 3 cards I got off a great bloke on photobucket. The cousins patch is obviously a killer patch but atleast the Aminu is 2 clr! Numbered /10
quadpatch.jpg

This is another card i've been chasing for AGES. It's the last card I need of the UD ultimate release. Personal touch /25
aminupersonal.jpg

Not an amazing card, but it's /10 and a need for the PC, so glad to have it being that it's low numbered :)
aminucontenders.jpg

And the last card, and another from the bloke of PB, is a dress for success prime auto /10. This was another card that I found hard to come across, but finally landed it!
aminupatchauto-1.jpg

Well that's it for now guys. As always, I will be back with more soon! Thanks for checking out my mailday :)

Better than me fella....got out of bed looking for something in the mailbox...NOTHING !!
I told you that patch was sick didnt i..
awesome mailday

HAHA Was thinking the same thing... His credability is shot.

Sweet Patches on those Aminus, Love the Quad Patch too!

Lol, I thought that too, was closer to writing something but passed. The dudes 21, so I gotta give him a break!

Cheers for the comments guys!

That Landry fields card was a steal!! his cards have dipped a bit lately, looks like nows a good time to finally get that RPA! Aminu collection is looking fantastic as always, i personally do like the Contenders ROY set, im chasing the die cut silver versions myself.

Killer patches mate! Loving all those RPA additions - will get one myself eventually! Great low numbered Aminu adds to the PC - he;s going to have some nuts Hornets patches coming up soon so that patch PC will get even better!

Back
Top Bottom