A mix of old and new penny mailday.

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey all, Have had a few things come in this is part 1, all the autos will come in the next few days somewhere!

First up a couple of inserts for the PC.

Fleer tradition crystal #80 of 150

Fleer tradition crystal #80 of 150.jpg

A couple from authentics first one numbered 37 of 100 and second numbered 18 of 75.

Authentics General admission #37 of 100.jpg

Authentics Balcony #18of75.jpg

A 13-14 gold standard #6 of 10

13-14 GS #6of10.jpg

This sketch caught my eye so I grabbed it! #1of1
Leaf sketches 1of1.jpg

Legends of the draft # 19 of 93. Rookie year numbering in a way!
Legends of the draft #19of93.jpg

The game worn jersey #8 of 50
Legends of the draft Game worn jersey #8 of 50.jpg

And also the patch #24 of 25
Legends of the draft Game worn patch #24 of 25.jpg

Flair head of class jersey #65 of 93
Head of class jerseys #65 of 93.jpg

And then the Patches #22 of 33.
Head of class Patches #22 of 33.jpg

Then a couple of NT's to finish me off.
NBA Materials #24 of 25
NT Materials #24 of 25.jpg

And pretty happy with this one, Jersey numbered #1 of 5 :D

NT tag # 1of5.jpg

Well hope you liked todays offerings and I will be showing off a couple more soon. Thanks for looking!

Have to say I was over the moon when Penny signed up with the Knicks (second fave team after Miami), was even happier when he inked a contract with Miami even if it was just 16 games. Has there been any autos or patch cards of Penny in a Heat uni? I'd def chase them if there were any. Nice mail day mate :)

Nice haul, what sort of numbers do you have in your collection? Ie whats in my sig.

So my numbers aren't quite as detailed as yours but Total is 1013, Autos is 228 and mem cards is at 81.
nice tag but that triple patch looks very nice!

Yeah that triple patch is great in hand and never pop up anymore so real happy to get it.

Always a quality mailday. Wasn't a fan of the Leaf Sketch cards but the Penny does look very nice. Well done!

Yeah me either that's why I don't have many but that one I just liked as soon as I saw it!

Great adds yet again mate! That sketch is a pretty decent one indeed, nice C Webb, Penny and Houston patch card, love both those National Treasures they are crackers!
Thanks mate! just checked out your chandler additions Wow!

Great stuff as always my friend!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks man, A few cards in here would look very familiar... Thanks again!

The tag is a huge addition mate, but I gotta say my fav is the head of class patch. Just such a sick card.
Thanks KB it is a great card in hand!

Wow - very nice Penny tag! That sketch card is very eye catching! Lovely patches too
Thanks skip I love them all, and was very happy to find a sketch card I liked.

Have to say I was over the moon when Penny signed up with the Knicks (second fave team after Miami), was even happier when he inked a contract with Miami even if it was just 16 games. Has there been any autos or patch cards of Penny in a Heat uni? I'd def chase them if there were any. Nice mail day mate :)
Thanks. Not that I know of, I have some patch and autos in knicks uni but none in the Miami... if I do see one I will definitely be after it myself!

Back
Top Bottom