A little Penny USA mailday!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey everyone so slowly my stuff has been arriving from some binge purchasing I did, I am trying to really slow down the PC before I spend a unhealthy amount like I amassed a year or two ago!

So anyways here are a couple of team USA items I picked up!

A Champion jersey to tide me over until a proper team issue one surfaces... which I probably wont be able to afford!
Champion USA jeresey.JPG

then the real stuff
A UDA 8x10 #104 of 600, for a seemingly high numbering these rarely pop up for sale.

USA UDA 8x10 #104 of 600 (1).JPG

And the cards that set the whole usa theme in motion. I wanted these when released but they were selling for 250-300 US, So I patiently waited and happily nabbed both of these for 170US each, and the exchange rate in that time went up a little to so I saved about 200au just by waiting it out=D>! Now I just have to wait for the white version which will come up soon enough.
Flawless USA red #24 of 25
Flawless USA red #24of25.JPG

and Blue #14 of 25
Flwaless USA Blue #140f25.JPG

Very nice pick ups Ant. Agreed, those flawless USA cards are really nice.
Love those USA cards.
Thanks guys, that set is one of the best out of last years releases well for me anyway!

Those USA cards are beauties, that Jersey is a ripper.
Thanks buddy, it is pretty hard to find a 'brand new with tags' jersey from nearly 20 years ago, so was pretty happy to hit the button on the BIN!

Boom! Huge fan of the USA stuff, can't get enough of them! His autos on these look different to his other ones!
Yeah he must be so over signing as his auto's are getting pretty sloppy and rushed as the years continue!

Back
Top Bottom