2023 TLA NRL Traders Official Thread - Sell Sheet Up at 6:00pm 20/01/2023

pics please

1676345357609.png

Two players off to the ESL and considered ‘retirements’ but no place for the greatest clubman ever, Sammy Williams, how disappointing.

Interesting to note Ash Taylor is listed as a Titans Retirement. Wasn’t he at NZ when he finished? I don’t have an issue as I think they should feature for the club they played most of their careers for

Two players off to the ESL and considered ‘retirements’ but no place for the greatest clubman ever, Sammy Williams, how disappointing.

Interesting to note Ash Taylor is listed as a Titans Retirement. Wasn’t he at NZ when he finished? I don’t have an issue as I think they should feature for the club they played most of their careers for
did he play any games for The Warriors?

Well I'm in again. Cuppla boxes and some Starters and I'll take it from there.
I don't hate the Dogs cards on offer, Averillo is a reasonable sig choice considering there weren't too many other options. Burton and Addo-Carr obviously high on the list but I reckon they'll pop up somewhere in Elite.
The check list is quite bloated, so again I'll be cherry picking and brushing a few insert sets.
Pity they don't still do the numbered Retirements.
Anyway, good "Traders Titanium" Luck to you all.

Well I'm in again. Cuppla boxes and some Starters and I'll take it from there.
I don't hate the Dogs cards on offer, Averillo is a reasonable sig choice considering there weren't too many other options. Burton and Addo-Carr obviously high on the list but I reckon they'll pop up somewhere in Elite.
The check list is quite bloated, so again I'll be cherry picking and brushing a few insert sets.
Pity they don't still do the numbered Retirements.
Anyway, good "Traders Titanium" Luck to you all.
I imagine you will be keen to get your hands on a Vaughan Retirement card.....................

I had high hopes for Vaughan at Canberra. I was disappointed when he was moved on, turned out to be a good call. He had what appeared to be a breakout season at St George, played rep etc but never really kicked on.

I imagine you will be keen to get your hands on a Vaughan Retirement card.....................
Well yes, I will. I've got every Retirements set from the start, so I'll surely be adding this one to the collection. So several Dogs Retirements but really only one. But we've been through this before.

Back
Top Bottom