2023 TLA NRL Traders Official Thread - Sell Sheet Up at 6:00pm 20/01/2023

What's the difference between the Titanium release and the standard release?

Is the Titanium release equivalent to a Hobby Box in basketball? Or does it have a different effect/marking on the card?

Reason I ask, I am compiling the checklist together to add to MERQARY.com and want to ensure I have it correct.

Thanks in advance!

What's the difference between the Titanium release and the standard release?

Is the Titanium release equivalent to a Hobby Box in basketball? Or does it have a different effect/marking on the card?

Reason I ask, I am compiling the checklist together to add to MERQARY.com and want to ensure I have it correct.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, Titanium is the hobby release.

The difference is that the Titanium has a gold special parallel /72, black authentic signature /44 and Scoring Machines /120

For those who need somewhere online to track their collection, the 2023 TLA Traders checklist is live on MERQARY.com. You can add these cards to your Trophy Room now.

Let me know if you have any questions!

https://merqary.com/browse_cards?search=2023+tla+traders

Checklist Template.png

From TLA FACEBOOK:

DOLPHINS REDEMPTION SETS

To the TLA NRL card community,

Thank you for your enthusiasm around the Traders 2023 Dolphins Inaugural Season redemption sets. We can confirm that we have received the full allocation of the first 117 redemptions and will be communicating with customers who have been allocated a set in the coming days. We anticipate these gold foiled, numbered sets will be delivered to those recipients in mid-May once production is complete, barring any unforeseen shipping issues.

We also appreciate that there are still those in the collecting community that will have missed out on one of the first 117 card sets due to such high demand. To recognise this, we will be producing an unnumbered parallel of the Dolphins set for those who wish to still send in a full set of Dolphins redemption cards. These will be produced onshore and will appear different to the first 117 sets – these will be produced with metallic ink and will be unnumbered. While this means the first 117 recipients will receive the rarest cards to commemorate the Dolphins introduction, those collectors who wish to send in a full set will still receive a set celebrating this historic moment.

To be eligible for an unnumbered Dolphins Parallel 18 card set – please send a full set of Dolphins predictor cards to TLA Merchandise, PO Box 4550, Dandenong South VIC 3164 to arrive before 1 June 2023. It is recommended these are sent at least a week in advance to avoid disappointment, as the cards will be printed on demand based on the number of sets redeemed and will not be produced after this point.

Questions can be directed to [email protected].

What do you think will there be less metallic ink ones on the market ? My theory ( likely flawed) all the serious collectors went hard to get the original gold foiled production so wont necessarily chase a second set therefor the metallic set will end up being the rarest.

Wait no everyone needs to collect a second set............

What do you think will there be less metallic ink ones on the market ? My theory ( likely flawed) all the serious collectors went hard to get the original gold foiled production so wont necessarily chase a second set therefor the metallic set will end up being the rarest.

Wait no everyone needs to collect a second set............
They’re basically the nrl version of a UNO reverse card you could say .

Not sure if the correct thread for this but does anyone have a panthers predictor they want to put in a share?

Back
Top Bottom