2023 TLA NRL Traders Official Thread - Sell Sheet Up at 6:00pm 20/01/2023

They were going for $800-$1000 at release and we’re selling quick . Was a frenzy . Can’t see this years getting like that , think the Cronin will be more popular if anything?
Yeah any Eels cards tend to go higher. From
Memory, first official Cronin signature. Miles in Kangaroos strip might be popular also

All the negative aspects aside, TLA have shown they can produce some amazing cards and across the board have been very innovative. They seem to misread the market though, sometimes less is more..

I saw some Titanium breaks being advertised, ‘70 inserts per box’, the sad reality being you will get plenty of those for less that $1ea a month post release.
For a manufacturer that can produce such a quality product like Elite they make a meal of their flagship product.

Gets very cold out on the wing!
As a fellow Panthers fan, mindful of who have already had sigs, my guesses for both series are:
Authentic sig: Mitch Kenny
Young Gun: Taylan May
League Sensation: Liam Martin.

I think these are very likely, though I would love a Sorenson - actually just any card of him as a Panther would be welcome.

As a fellow Panthers fan, mindful of who have already had sigs, my guesses for both series are:
Authentic sig: Mitch Kenny
Young Gun: Taylan May
League Sensation: Liam Martin.

I think these are very likely, though I would love a Sorenson - actually just any card of him as a Panther would be welcome.

For Traders I think you may just be right......

Reactions: MJD
Yeah I see what you mean. I don’t see value in Traders cases for the collector at all, unless you were chasing complete low end sets etc. The Legends will hit the market and prices will be high. Geno will drop much like ET did into that $350-$400 market however the Crow, being an Eels player, will go nuts initially but settle around that $600 I think.

Yeah I see what you mean. I don’t see value in Traders cases for the collector at all, unless you were chasing complete low end sets etc. The Legends will hit the market and prices will be high. Geno will drop much like ET did into that $350-$400 market however the Crow, being an Eels player, will go nuts initially but settle around that $600 I think.
I’d be surprised if the Cronin card went higher than the Mal card . I know the Meninga cards were stupid money at release but are down to $400 now . Maybe I’m being optimistic cause I don’t want to pay $600 🤣

With the point of traders cases , i agree, I can’t see any value at all. Even if you got a Legends Signature you will be way out of pocket .

I’d be surprised if the Cronin card went higher than the Mal card . I know the Meninga cards were stupid money at release but are down to $400 now . Maybe I’m being optimistic cause I don’t want to pay $600 🤣

With the point of traders cases , i agree, I can’t see any value at all. Even if you got a Legends Signature you will be way out of pocket .
Yeah I think you are spot on, Eels cards in general are higher but a legend of their last premiership winning side...

If TLA made all Predictors redeemable and had a half decent card as the redemption (premiership winning Captain auto?) that would increase value in a case.

Most authentic signatures you can get for $50-$75 a few months post release.

Yeah I think you are spot on, Eels cards in general are higher but a legend of their last premiership winning side...

If TLA made all Predictors redeemable and had a half decent card as the redemption (premiership winning Captain auto?) that would increase value in a case.

Most authentic signatures you can get for $50-$75 a few months post release.
Have you seen any pics of the Cronin card or not available yet? . Noticed the Gene Miles was in the Australian jersey , hope the Cronin is in a Parramatta jersey .Strange how certain players are in club colours and others in Australian jersey ? I mentioned the Parra jersey because the 80s one is one of the best I think .

Have you seen any pics of the Cronin card or not available yet? . Noticed the Gene Miles was in the Australian jersey , hope the Cronin is in a Parramatta jersey .Strange how certain players are in club colours and others in Australian jersey ? I mentioned the Parra jersey because the 80s one is one of the best I think .
Not sure for the Cronin.

I don’t know how they decide if they use it rep or club jersey image, seems to be very random. Mal was one I definitely thought would be in line green.

Pretty certain he is in an Eels jersey for his legend card

Which equates to confirmed he is in an Eels jersey !!

1675664014297.png

1675664014297.png
I was watching an old Eels game from that vintage the other day. The Crow was on fire, scoring them, setting them up and tow poking from all angles. I think the referee was Kevin Roberts, gave Sterlo a massive slap on the arse when he wanted him to hurry up and feed the scrum !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom