2023 TLA NRL Traders Official Thread - Sell Sheet Up at 6:00pm 20/01/2023

So few where the main shot had been storm. Brett White, Cooper Cronk, Adam Blair, Steve Turner, Sika Manu, Jeff Lima, Matt King... The list of players who had the majority of their career with us but the main photo is in other colours is painful to me too
Yeah White and Lima finished in green, should have been purple.

black and white raven GIF

NRL TRADERS 2023 TITANIUM AND RETIAL EDITION

Happy New Year and welcome back to what will be another great year ahead!

TLA are very excited to be launching NRL Traders 2023 TITANIUM edition. We’ve changed things up a little over the last couple years and 2023 is no different.

Built specially for the hobby collector market and only available through TLA Distributors, Dealers, NRL Clubs and TLA’s Website, this release will not be available from Newsagents or Convenience retailers.

We have added more content and more value to this year’s release than ever before, with a total of 20 insert sets to keep collectors busy, this is one of the biggest trading card releases from TLA yet.

We have worked hard to get the value proposition right and to raise the bar again with the design and quality of the product. Collectors won’t be disappointed as this release has a lot to offer and will again be in high demand.

1674198367628.png

1674198452372.png

1674198496872.png

1674198523351.png

NRL Traders Titanium
• Cases of 12 boxes
• Boxes of 36 packets
• Packets contain 10 cards

Hobby Starter Packs
• Contain 3 loose packets of cards
• With 1 bonus card per starter pack (Club Hero Parallel) individually numbered. These parallels come in three variations - Gold cards numbered to 40 / Silver cards numbered to 75 / and Bronze cards numbered to 125

Hobby Albums
• Contains an Album Card
• 16 Designs / 188 per design individually numbered (Rising Stars parallel)

On-sale Date is Thursday March the 2nd
As mentioned above this release is exclusive to TLA dealers, NRL Clubs and via the TLA Website and will not be made available to general retail by TLA.

NRL Traders 2023 Retail Release
1674198264299.png

1674198297418.png

Fuelling the demand for NRL trading cards will always remain a priority for TLA. Mums, Dads and kids should always have access to NRL trading cards at their local newsagents and convenience stores.

For more than 10 years families have purchased individual packets of NRL trading cards from their local stores and as a result the demand for NRL trading cards and the collector base has steadily grown.

So look for the green box when you’re next instore, our newsagent and convenience store retailers are looking forward to stocking a release that is exclusive to this channel in 2023

End

1674198421601.png

Attachments

• Retail 21 2 NRL 2023 Newsagent Flyer V2 (2).pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 144
  • Titanium 21 2 NRL 2023 Titanium Flyer V2 (1).pdf
    4 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
So, Traders Titanium seems like Footy Stars Premium from the AFL, just released at the same time and not after?

I note no retail price listed on the Titanium sell sheet, I wonder what the markup will be?

If I am reading correctly, the following inserts are only available in the Titanium version.

1. Driving Force Group
  2. Scoring Machines
  3. Pearl Special Gold
  4. Authentic Signatures Black

Titanium Boxes will be around the $180 each with only 875 cases produced ...Titanium boxes will only be available from selected Dealers ...

Does Titanium replace Priority? If so, are the Titanium and Retail card ratios "combined" - eg across the total Titanium+Retail cases combined, they share the 208 Legend cards.

Looks like 2 types of Starter packs again: Hobby and Retail - correct? If so, are the bonus cards different (again)?

Looks like 2 types of Album: Hobby and Retail - correct? Do both have an album card?

Are they doing Legends case cards this year? How are they distributed. What's happening with Retail case cards (dealer stock vs newsagents stock)?

Way too confusing again.

Does Titanium replace Priority? If so, are the Titanium and Retail card ratios "combined" - eg across the total Titanium+Retail cases combined, they share the 208 Legend cards.

Looks like 2 types of Starter packs again: Hobby and Retail - correct? If so, are the bonus cards different (again)?

Looks like 2 types of Album: Hobby and Retail - correct? Do both have an album card?

Are they doing Legends case cards this year? How are they distributed. What's happening with Retail case cards (dealer stock vs newsagents stock)?

Way too confusing again.
There will still be Priority boxes available ... Ratios are combined through out both releases accept for the inserts only available in the Titanium boxes and Priority boxes )
Driving Force Group , Scoring Machines , Pearl Special Gold , Authentic Signatures Black )

There are Retail and Hobby Starters available this year with differend bonus cards in Hobby and Retail ...

Retail albums will not have a folder card ..Titanium folders will have a folder card ...

No retail case cards from what I have been told ...Titanium cases will have a case card and yes there is a Legend case card of /30

From what I have been told (RETAIL STOCK WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM NEWSAGENTS SERVOS AND SO ON )

Selected dealers will only have Titanium boxes / cases available ...

Last edited:
I would love to see some new concepts and fresh ideas but from what I have read on other forums, CTRL C , CTRL V from the last two years.

I believe that Legends might go to Brisbane and Parramatta, not confirmed and unsure of players. Gene Miles and Brett Kenny would be crackers.
2 good picks . Would be real keen on a Brett Kenny, would be great .

Reactions: DMC
Got excited before I realised it was Mick Cronin . Still great pick and hopefully a bit cheaper than what a Brett Kenny would of been 🤣Think they both might be a bit cheaper than what the Meninga cards went for after release last year ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom