2016 NBA Draft and off season thread

Bayless & MCW too :cool:
People still give MCW no credit because he's had high TO rate you think? Average 12/5/5 last season
I still have faith lol

Bayless has gone to Philly. Which will be great for Ben Simmons.

Mcw can ball, but he really needs to find consistency in his game and a 3 point shot.

I like the Bucks, they should be better this year.

Like the bucks... so young to! will be interesting who they give the $$ to in the next couple years.
Really rate MCW and was shocked when 76ers dealt him with the lack of guards they have

I'll admit I was never a fan of him to begin with, but even since joining the Bucks I haven't really seen any reason to believe that he's got a high ceiling or even a lot more room to grow

I'll admit I was never a fan of him to begin with, but even since joining the Bucks I haven't really seen any reason to believe that he's got a high ceiling or even a lot more room to grow
Same.
I never saw MCW being an NBA superstar or All Star, maybe starter, but he doesn't have a very Hugh ceiling at all.

What's his shooting percent though?

39% college, career high 45% last season 41% career average.
Horrible 3pt % so def needs work on that 27% last season

Penny Hardaway was a career 15pts 4.5reb 5ast 1.5stl guy on 46% FG and 31.5% 3pt. (2.5 TO's)

MCW currently 14.5pts 5.5reb 6ast 1.5stl (3.4 TO's)

FiveThirtyEight's player projector has his comparison as Larry Hughes but I'm thinking better.

Hughes was career 14pts 4reb 3ast 1.5stl on 40.5%FG 31% from 3.

Last edited:
39% college, career high 45% last season 41% career average.
Horrible 3pt % so def needs work on that 27% last season

Penny Hardaway was a career 15pts 4.5reb 5ast 1.5stl guy on 46% FG and 31.5% 3pt. (2.5 TO's)

MCW currently 14.5pts 5.5reb 6ast 1.5stl (3.4 TO's)

FiveThirtyEight's player projector has his comparison as Larry Hughes but I'm thinking better.

Hughes was career 14pts 4reb 3ast 1.5stl on 40.5%FG 31% from 3.

I'm not sure comparing MCW to a guy that had multiple career threatening injuries will help your case.

MCW can play, but his consistency is awful and MIL were losing with him running the team. His 3pt% is an issue, but he'll have a near triple double 1 game and then four 5 pt, 1 reb, 2 ast, 5 to's kinda games.

I still like him too, but at the moment he's like a Brandon Jennings with no 3 point shot.

I'm not sure comparing MCW to a guy that had multiple career threatening injuries will help your case.

MCW can play, but his consistency is awful and MIL were losing with him running the team. His 3pt% is an issue, but he'll have a near triple double 1 game and then four 5 pt, 1 reb, 2 ast, 5 to's kinda games.

I still like him too, but at the moment he's like a Brandon Jennings with no 3 point shot.

I'm happy with the comparison. Was thinking of frame/build, a few post up moves I've seen, explosiveness etc. Remember the potential Penny showed though in first few years, he could be that but without as many injuries?
Think of a better comparison? Can't compare to Jennings either, he's 6'1 and almost was out of the league

I'm happy with the comparison. Was thinking of frame/build, a few post up moves I've seen, explosiveness etc. Remember the potential Penny showed though in first few years, he could be that but without as many injuries?
Think of a better comparison? Can't compare to Jennings either, he's 6'1 and almost was out of the league

I was thinking more of Jennings and MCW as both having their starting opportunities and proving they're not cut out for it.

Penny and MCW? Nothing like each other.

Back
Top Bottom