2016 NBA Draft and off season thread

"Personal growth".

What BS.

This is a weak move. Incredibly soft by KD.

Would have been more of a challenge if he went to the clips over these guys, at least they haven't sniffed the finals.

Sheesh, a crazy world we live in.

Question is how long will he be at GSW for. 2nd year player option which he will no doubt decline.

I feel he did that as Westbrook will be free as well next season opening the door for them to team up again.

Question is how long will he be at GSW for. 2nd year player option which he will no doubt decline.

I feel he did that as Westbrook will be free as well next season opening the door for them to team up again.

Ooooh this is intriguing.

You never know. I'm not sure why he'd ditch OKC and Westy though, only to go back with Westy somewhere.

That muddys the water a bit.

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 9.12.46 am.png

If he can't win with Westbrook at OKC now, he ain't going to win with Westbrook elsewhere in the future. Westbrook is a ball hog who finally has the limelight (as he has always wanted!).

I think Durant wants to stay as far away as possible from him. The 2nd year decline will happen, only to get more cash.

Where does this leave the future contracts for players like Klay Thompson? Yes, he has a few more years to run on his current deal but I cannot see him getting the money he deserves once Steph and KD chew up a lot of it. Someone will pay Klay big in 3-4 years time and it won't be GSW.

and i was correct, durant goes to warriors, barnes isnt on the warriors.

lets all welcome dwayne wade to the chicago bulls,

where butler reigns and wade will need to take a seat!.

goddamn this is gonna be a fun season now.

and signing wade essentially forces calderon out.. which is a MASSIVE bonus.

mike dunleavy to the cavs for what apppears to be a TPE...

Just read this:

"Now that Dwyane Wade has signed with the Chicago Bulls, I bet you Hassan Whiteside might be rethinking the contract he agreed to with the Miami Heat. What if he decides to pull a Deandre Jordan and change his mind and sign with a team like the Dallas Mavericks who were offering him the max? This would mean the Dallas Mavericks wouldn't be able to complete the trade for Andrew Bogut or sign Harrison Barnes to the Max. Which would mean the Warriors now don't have the room to sign Kevin Durant to a max deal. Which would mean that Dwyane Wade leaving the Miami Heat set off a chain reaction of events that would prevent Kevin Durant from signing with the Golden State Warriors. Maybe this is what LeBron James and Dwyane Wade were talking about on that private jet they were on together a couple of days ago..."

Back
Top Bottom