2016 NBA Draft and off season thread

That's the smart way to go.

I could see Domantas be a Hawk if the falling Dragan Bender goes to Toronto at 9, Poeltl at 10 to Milwaukee and Deyonta at 11 to Orlando (all of this of course depending on who SAC chooses because they want Sabonis too)

Some mock drafts have us getting Dejounte Murray...

Yeah for sure it's crazy how much Benders stock has fallen so quickly. I think Toronto could fill their big man needs very nicely from 9th in this draft - not bad for a ECF berth

So I can't watch the draft live :(

I'm just going to self-ban myself from OCT while I watch the first round tomorrow night lol

Reports have us going after Furkan Korkmaz now... Who???

So I can't watch the draft live :(

I'm just going to self-ban myself from OCT while I watch the first round tomorrow night lol

Reports have us going after Furkan Korkmaz now... Who???
Unlucky, fingers crossed I can watch it live. Sounds like Celtics will be taking Dunn

Simmons still favoured to go #1? Haven't really looked into it too much other than seemingly seeing him act like a diva and only work out for 76ers????? WTF

Simmons still favoured to go #1? Haven't really looked into it too much other than seemingly seeing him act like a diva and only work out for 76ers????? WTF

Reported that sixers have already told Simmons they are going to pick him. Simmons has also posted a photo of himself training in sixers gear with the caption "trust the process".

Pretty certain pick now if you ask me.

Last edited:
boston loves that trade,
they can swap picks next year too, so you'd think they will.

Mock Draft.png
Not bad so far

Yeah, that's putting your GM balls on the line taking Maker at pick #10.

Happy for him and will be watching, but the dude is raw asf. Not to mention possibly older than first thought which leaves less time to develop his skills.

Needs to develop some weight first. Can't see him being able to bang at the 4 or 5 with some of the bulk specimens in the NBA right now.

Best of luck to him and the Bucks!

Back
Top Bottom