2016 NBA Draft and off season thread

OK. I found a site, nbadraft.net, where you can post your own mock drafts for the draft.

I'm going to make one this weekend when I have computer access, anybody else interested in doing one?

Mock Draft.png

Nbadraft.net seems to believe that Benders draft stock has fallen after some recent workouts. Hoops hype and draft express have him fallen also. I'm not sure Denver would take him - they've already got a plethora of young big men that don't need to bang in the paint to be effective.

image.jpeg

Nbadraft.net seems to believe that Benders draft stock has fallen after some recent workouts. Hoops hype and draft express have him fallen also. I'm not sure Denver would take him - they've already got a plethora of young big men that don't need to bang in the paint to be effective.

image.jpeg
Interesting to see Bender falling, he possibly could drop past Sac too if that's the case, can't really see him and Cousins working together

Interesting to see Bender falling, he possibly could drop past Sac too if that's the case, can't really see him and Cousins working together

True, but Bender is like Toni Kukoc - can stretch the floor and potentially that's exactly what the Kings need. However, that said, the Kings have epically failed the last 5 years in the draft and given how fast Bender has fallen I see no reason why this would buck the trend.

Otherwise he could be perfect at PF in Toronto

And just like that. The rose era is over.
Traded to the Knicks .
I am legit pissed right now.

I have watched him play and think of the warriors green, is a triple double threat, he's slipping in the draft due to injury, but think he will be looked at as a steal in 3 years, kids got talent.

Valentine plays the 2/3. Green plays the 4/5 - I don't see the comparison. Could you or @thePACisback shed some light here for me? NBA comparisons are Danny Green / Grieves Vasquez

Valentine plays the 2/3. Green plays the 4/5 - I don't see the comparison. Could you or @thePACisback shed some light here for me? NBA comparisons are Danny Green / Grieves Vasquez
First of all, Hawks are picking 12th, with Jeff Teague now a Pacer :D

I'm hoping for Sabonis at 12th, as unlikely as that sounds...

And yea, Danny Green is a fair comparison, not Draymond :crazy:

First of all, Hawks are picking 12th, with Jeff Teague now a Pacer :D

I'm hoping for Sabonis at 12th, as unlikely as that sounds...

And yea, Danny Green is a fair comparison, not Draymond :crazy:

Thanks, thought as much :)

Sabonis might be tough at 12 I think he'll go inside the top 10. I'm also reading that the Hawks are now looking to dump both draft picks to create for cap space for Bazemore and Horford

Thanks, thought as much :)

Sabonis might be tough at 12 I think he'll go inside the top 10. I'm also reading that the Hawks are now looking to dump both draft picks to create for cap space for Bazemore and Horford
That's the smart way to go.

I could see Domantas be a Hawk if the falling Dragan Bender goes to Toronto at 9, Poeltl at 10 to Milwaukee and Deyonta at 11 to Orlando (all of this of course depending on who SAC chooses because they want Sabonis too)

Some mock drafts have us getting Dejounte Murray...

Back
Top Bottom