2010 Draw!!!!!!!

woohoo broncos vs cowboys first round at suncorp. im definitely gonna go to that.

---------- Post added 22-09-2009 at 08:16 PM ----------

and titans vs storm in round 5

10 years now for the Raiders without a home game in round 1 :rolleyes:

Can't wait for round 17 - the return to Canberra of a certain ex-Raider who is now a Rooster.

Tigers last 3 games:

@ Parramatta
vs Storm
@ Gold Coast

looks like the stage has been set for us to fulfil our customary roll of bombing out with 1-2 weeks left in the comp.

as much as i want penrith to win i no they won't because of their spastic of a coach and useless forwards, that only get in and have a go when they are vsing little people

as much as i want penrith to win i no they won't because of their spastic of a coach and useless forwards, that only get in and have a go when they are vsing little people

AGREED! :mad: sadly enough i agree with all of that :( it will be awhile before penrith get up to the grand finals :(
Brplat

COWBOYS all the way in 2010. Maybe thurstons last year at the club (hope not) he will want to go out on a high and everyone nose he could do it him self.

Very true mate. The only bad thing Bowen is out for 2 months into the season:(

I just say bring on 2010!!!!!! And I cant ait mainly for the Cowboys vs the Rabbitohs, Roosters and EEls. And Pathers :)

Back
Top Bottom