10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

Just far to many passengers each week. White is giving us nothing, Reid cant refind his form. Backline is young and makes simple mistakes. Only really Pendlebury, Beams and Sidebottom that stand up every week. Seems this year everytime someone gets into good form they get injured. Swanny been bugged with injuries all year. Ball in and out with injuries, Elliott was on fire until he did his hammy. Adams running into form but now done for the season. Patty Karnezis ha been playing pretty well in the VFL and we really need another forward option but they wont give him a go. I think Collingwood are looking good in the next couple of years but over all we are where we deserve to be atm with the effort we r putting in.
Can I mention one more,lynch.

I was hoping it wasn't that big of a week. My only hope 954 in 10 star. Any ideas anyone?

Yep tough week.... my scores this week usually good enough but not to be!! Only 3 rounds to go

as if simpsons 48 last night wasn't bad enough kennedy has been subbed out on 14, had him in a 4 star with franklin :(

Injuries and low scores have ruined me this week. best chance

4 star - 144 with Pendles, Rockliffe, Ellis
10 Star - 408 with Hanley, Ellis, Rockliffe, Pendles, Priddis, Cloke to come.

what a joke, elliot and pendlebury both late outs, had pendlebury in all 8 accounts and elliot in 3

Do you reckon one of us can win a card with one player missing from a 10 star? 4 star impossible but with Pendles, Simpson, Pendles this may be the week?

my best score 419 in 4 star? Rockliffe has boosted scores again though. Hows everyone else gone?

Back
Top Bottom