10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

strong finish and ended up on 919 on my account and 909 on split accounnt with bizkit. Dont think either will be enough, what do you guys reckon?

hey rainz what was your scores in 10 star? i came fifth in one of my teams but the one i have with bizzkit should be close but they have missed one of my players scores. Not sure what happened but there is a blank spot in my team and it has only counted 9 players!!! I just wrote to them but was curious as to wether its worth chasing up as may not win a card anyway. I think the score should be 892

This happens to me before, and I know I would have won a prizecard if they added my tenth player. Its worth chasing if you know that you would be inside the 20th place. In my case I chase them up and got rewarded a prizecard, although my name is not included in the winner list (I was supposed to be 5th rank at that time)

hey rainz what was your scores in 10 star? i came fifth in one of my teams but the one i have with bizzkit should be close but they have missed one of my players scores. Not sure what happened but there is a blank spot in my team and it has only counted 9 players!!! I just wrote to them but was curious as to wether its worth chasing up as may not win a card anyway. I think the score should be 892

thank mate yeah i have it written down here with my whole team and their scores and yet it appears they just didnt recognise my changes, It does this alot to me but first time it actually mattered so i will definately chase it up!!

900 was my score for 22nd.

I dont see a reason why not, as long as the player code card's team is still playing in finals.

No margins in finals it says on website. but I thnk you would be able to enter a player code just dont get to guess margins I guess. Allthough wouldnt surprise me if they just lock codes out

hey uys does anyone know if we put in a code after 7.50 lockout but before the actual players team plays does that www and mtwww still count?

so for example if i put in a sellwood code now will my margin for the gee vsa bris and gws vs wce games be counted?

Back
Top Bottom