461 - Hanley, Pendles, Rocky, Dalhaus, Sidebottom
606 - Hanley, Pendles Dalhaus

4 Star
101- Pendles, Rockliffe, Sidebottom
112 - Hanley, Rockliffe, Sidebottom

10 star- 724 with hanley pendlebury to go
681 + pendlebury cloke to go
457 + hanley rockliff beams sidebottom riewoldt to go

Phew that was a close game for Geelong. Lucky Mundy missed his kick to win.
had the umps not been bribed then freo would of won by 4+ goals at least

best for me is:

794 with Hanley to go
297 with Libba to go in 4 star
575 with Rocky Pendles and Sidebottom
510 with sidebottom, Rocky, Penders, Natanui
101 with rocky, Penders and sidebottom

Beams (74), Sidebottom (52), Pendlebury (53) and Priddis (65) all having big 1st halves.

Spewing i put Stevie J in for Pendlebury this week. My 4 star would have been Ellis, Beams, Pendlbury and Sidebottom which atm would be lookin alright.

had the dogs to win by 18 and 24, fucking stanley the spastic missed a fairly easy shot after the siren so i miss out on a prize card

Hey mate theirs a reason he's out their playing afl and your on here.
Bit harsh mate
i played footy when i was 6 and 12, don't think you'd get drafted by playing soccer. stanley is horrible, just remember nathan ablett played afl and was in a premiership team, some get a lucky ride

Geez,pies have made it hard for themselves now such a waste with so much talent the 8 looks more distant now.
buckley's "losing culture" is going well for us isn't it

my scores for this week
10 star 945 915 890
4 star 428 401 397

Got to scratch the head simply baffled what they dish up.
Just far to many passengers each week. White is giving us nothing, Reid cant refind his form. Backline is young and makes simple mistakes. Only really Pendlebury, Beams and Sidebottom that stand up every week. Seems this year everytime someone gets into good form they get injured. Swanny been bugged with injuries all year. Ball in and out with injuries, Elliott was on fire until he did his hammy. Adams running into form but now done for the season. Patty Karnezis ha been playing pretty well in the VFL and we really need another forward option but they wont give him a go. I think Collingwood are looking good in the next couple of years but over all we are where we deserve to be atm with the effort we r putting in.

Back
Top Bottom