10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

Rockliff on 62 at third quarter I need a lift!! But as above not really huge scores when u considr last week we had hanley rocky and riewoldt in each position hitting 140

Tough week this week. My best team was

Simpson, Ellis, Hanley, Boak, Pendles, Harvey, Duncan, Dalhaus, Westhoff and Mitchell but Mitchell was a late out so I'm gone for this week. Oh well always next week!!

spewing mate, how did your teams go? and how did everyone else go guys?

Me and bizzkit started a few teams to have a crack but no luck in them i dont reckon. But we put them together quickly so hopefully next week we will crack a prize from them! I guessed the margins for him and he missed the richmond margin by 1 and geelong by 2 which sucked as would have been great to get him one from the margin.

In my individual teams i got 402 in 4 star and 867/851 in ten star. Reckon any of them will be enough?

havent checked my teams, but with franklin a late out it hurt me.

you should go close to scoring with those scores i feel.

I'm hoping less then 400 in 4 star.

No Franklin or Mitchell.
Pendulbury martin or goodard didn't have good games.
A lot of names people would of have didn't go well.
I reckon 402 should be good enough

how about ten star? reckon 867 will be enough? i reckon alot of teams would have been decimated by franklin out even worse than 4 star

and for anyone else wondering lockout was 8.10 not 6.10 aest as they had on site. I contacted them and they confirmed just a mistake so if you changed your team after 6.10 but before 8.10 you are sweet =)

didnt matter anyway as you couldnt have changed it because of the bloody thursday game. But it is a killer, i was just lucky i didnt go him in most my 4 star tesams

I put him in both my 10 stars because he has just came into so good form.
It would of been a good week too.
I had Kennedy, roughead and franklin.
Hopefully I can win these last two I need to complete my crows team coach 2014 master set

401 looks good mate so hopefully.

And great to hear mate I was hoping I could repay your faith haha

I am 530 with 4 to go in one ten star and 187 from 2 in one 4 star with a few other teams in contention.

And so far not too many huge scores so should be a relatively low scoring week possibly

Back
Top Bottom