10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

Yeah Dan been good only the first year I have really tried to play seriously so have enjoyed it.As soon as I got my cards I punched them into the locker room so had what I needed early in my own acc,it has been great fun and I hope that everyone has got what they needed and may we return next year with the same enthusiasm that makes this site pleasurable.:thumbsup:

yeah mate I did same with my accounts which is why I reckon I had more success with them than the others. oh well I look forward to next year and congratulations everyone on a great year.

yep. it was my 1st year playing teamcoach, as i have played supercoach for years but its near impossible to win a prize.
but this was fun. just i run out of codes for finals but had enough players to fill most 4star.
i got the geelong prize set in the first few weeks of the season, so was just playing for fun which was great.
still not a big fan of teamcoach cards, but liked playing the game.
depending how i feel next year, will prob play again.

managed to finish 7th on 4star with a ton of others on 360.
ending the season with 22 prize cards :D

Now if only teamcoach would send the cards. I have been waiting on three to come for close to a month now. Has anyone else recieved theie recently

Now if only teamcoach would send the cards. I have been waiting on three to come for close to a month now. Has anyone else recieved theie recently
nope. been waiting for a few for nearly a month or so.

Got lucky enough to finish 13th with 4 star and only 38 with my best 10 star. For next year... how early do the cards come out before the season starts. There is a big advantage early if you can build some decent teams before heaps of people start.

Back
Top Bottom