Your Cricket Bats

jacko

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacko
Hello Fellow members,
I am interested in what type of bat everyone on Ozcards has.
Maybe post some pics to make the thread interesting..
I will start with my puma ballistic 6000 and it cost me $320.
PERSONALLY SIGNED BY GILLY :)
sc001bcab8.jpg

sc001c4e39.jpg

i have 3
Puma Atomic(english)$100 on sale from 300.great middle but a tad heavy
Puma balistic(english)SH very lite i use that bat when i need to hit runs quickly
and GM Dualist $300 brand new its had a ruff time nice meat tho
and im getting a Woodworm can remember what its called at the end of the season.

i have a nice kookaburra beast. english willow, it was something like $280, but i got it reduced to $100

my question what bat has made the most runs for you GMB?

ohh yeah i a gray niccols viper 1000. and i am getting puma ballistic 3000 or 6000 pink for xmas

umm...id have to say Atmoic just over the Dualist
i love Vipers they have such a good middle and they are so....light.
you used to get the Pink bat stickers from a local sports store they looks so cool but i didnt get a pair =(

umm...id have to say Atmoic just over the Dualist
i love Vipers they have such a good middle and they are so....light.
you used to get the Pink bat stickers from a local sports store they looks so cool but i didnt get a pair =(

agreed about the lightness but the middle[-X shocking middle on my bat.

haha when i went there last week the guy said he could do the bat for $300 for me. its still a maybe though. hopefully fingers crossed

---------- Post added 10-12-2009 at 05:40 PM ----------

nah the gloves look gay:p i'll stick with the green

viper 1000. but im getting the puma 3000's for xmas along with the bat. but parents cant decide which bat to get me. either get the 3000 which will last 2 years maybe or the 6000 pink which would last me a long time as its bigger than the 3000

Classy bat there Warney.
All the good juniors I know of use the lesser popular brands.

lesser popular is better lol. I reckon Bradbury is less popular because not many people can afford them, lucky for me my birthday and christmas are a week apart so i can get it as a joint present. It is certainly a sick bat!

Back
Top Bottom